Saturday, 24 January 2009

sneak peaks & stuff....


next week see's the end of our financial year at work so my hours have been hideous this week and next week is even worse, but i have managed to get another layout finished for gramps's book. I started this monday at scrapaholix, and got it completed late one evening ...it was great de-stresser cutting out all the bits!...this one features gramps & the thames!...predominantly Tower Bridge & HMS Belfast. This week also see the CHA in Anaheim California ....s some of the sneak peaks have been fab....im particularly liking the following!.. Sweet Celebrations and Spring Fling from the fabulous Bella Blvd company. I'm not sure who stocks this in the UK but will be actively seeking!...also Farmers Wife from the lovely Jenny Bowlin...check out these buttons! and finally for today....Neighbourhood from the scrummy My Little Shoebox.
This week my train book was The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber. This another new author to me and I loved it....it revolves around a knitting shop which sounds terribly dull but it was great ..about finding friendship in unexpected places. As you know I Y a book!...i recently found a fantastic charity bookshop, today i managed to pick up 8 books for £10 4 of which are still in the book charts ..so watch this space lots of books to come!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great layout, love the swirlies and flourishes!!

Hugs, K

Saturday, 24 January 2009

sneak peaks & stuff....


next week see's the end of our financial year at work so my hours have been hideous this week and next week is even worse, but i have managed to get another layout finished for gramps's book. I started this monday at scrapaholix, and got it completed late one evening ...it was great de-stresser cutting out all the bits!...this one features gramps & the thames!...predominantly Tower Bridge & HMS Belfast. This week also see the CHA in Anaheim California ....s some of the sneak peaks have been fab....im particularly liking the following!.. Sweet Celebrations and Spring Fling from the fabulous Bella Blvd company. I'm not sure who stocks this in the UK but will be actively seeking!...also Farmers Wife from the lovely Jenny Bowlin...check out these buttons! and finally for today....Neighbourhood from the scrummy My Little Shoebox.
This week my train book was The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber. This another new author to me and I loved it....it revolves around a knitting shop which sounds terribly dull but it was great ..about finding friendship in unexpected places. As you know I Y a book!...i recently found a fantastic charity bookshop, today i managed to pick up 8 books for £10 4 of which are still in the book charts ..so watch this space lots of books to come!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great layout, love the swirlies and flourishes!!

Hugs, K