Sunday, 11 January 2009

Scrapping Sunday

Well i've managed to finish off another double layout today... this one details gramps & my trip to the Tower of London. I wanted to keep the layout quite simple as the colours are quite strong. I love the london paper from 'far & away' I purchased this in america! ... the crown & the soldier are great. We had a lovely day when we went, and i'm determined to go back when it warms up a bit. To get me in the mood while i scrapped i watched "The other Boleyn girl"....read the book last year and enjoyed the film.... Today is my friend Lucy's sons 4th birthday .... so happy birthday George. i was Lucy's birth partner when George was born alongside her mum and i can't believe that it's 4 years ago!... here is a picture a georges card... kept the design very simple...





4 comments:

Kelly said...

Fabulosu layouts Teresa!! I love it that you wrap your gifts, etc with a theme, I'm gonna start doing that!!

Hugs, K

Sharon said...

Love the LO and the card Teresa.
I finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl 2 weeks ago. about to start reading The Constant Princess, have you read it?

Lois E. said...

Love the card! Great colors! I am always searching for ideas for boy cards! Hope all is well.

Joana said...

gorgeous layout Teresa , love the way you made the gifts and card match ,

hope all is well wit you and your grandpa

Sunday, 11 January 2009

Scrapping Sunday

Well i've managed to finish off another double layout today... this one details gramps & my trip to the Tower of London. I wanted to keep the layout quite simple as the colours are quite strong. I love the london paper from 'far & away' I purchased this in america! ... the crown & the soldier are great. We had a lovely day when we went, and i'm determined to go back when it warms up a bit. To get me in the mood while i scrapped i watched "The other Boleyn girl"....read the book last year and enjoyed the film.... Today is my friend Lucy's sons 4th birthday .... so happy birthday George. i was Lucy's birth partner when George was born alongside her mum and i can't believe that it's 4 years ago!... here is a picture a georges card... kept the design very simple...





4 comments:

Kelly said...

Fabulosu layouts Teresa!! I love it that you wrap your gifts, etc with a theme, I'm gonna start doing that!!

Hugs, K

Sharon said...

Love the LO and the card Teresa.
I finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl 2 weeks ago. about to start reading The Constant Princess, have you read it?

Lois E. said...

Love the card! Great colors! I am always searching for ideas for boy cards! Hope all is well.

Joana said...

gorgeous layout Teresa , love the way you made the gifts and card match ,

hope all is well wit you and your grandpa