Sunday, 15 March 2009

Life & stuff!

Another week has flown with little or no blogging!....life is very busy for me at the moment, I'm working on 2 wedding commissions at the moment, the first wedding is on the 28th March so 2 weeks time, the list of jobs to finish for it is:
Y 4 tier wedding cake
Y 100 cupcakes,
Y 120 favours
Y Table numbers
Y Menus
Y Order of service
Y Table Plan
Y Name Cards
Y Bridesmaids cards ..fortunately I have a week off on the run up to the wedding to panic!.... i have managed to finish a layout that I started ages ago for gramps's book. It features his garden. I have some of my most happiest memories in that garden,alas it doesn't look so glorious now. We are at a crossroads with gramps now as he has suffered a number of falls recently which are leading us to be advised that he now needs 24 hour care,this would involve a move to a care home. I need to get my head around this which is causing me some anxiety.....
On a completely different subject, my tube read this week has been Wedding Season by Katie FForde, I Y her books a fab read even if yo aren't in the throe's of wedding's.....
I have 2 must see's on the TV this week.... Tuesday see's the much saddened departure of Grissom in CSI. I've always been a CSI junkie,
On Thursday see's the following which I cannot contain my excitement about.... ER, PLEASE NOTE, i will not be taking calls, blogging or doing anything other than watching this 9pm!.....he's back in his scrubs!!!! can I get anymore excited!! how yummy is he.....the gorgeous george! mmm....
talking of mmmm, why is it that you bump into one of your school girl crushes not looking your best!, Yesterday was one of those days, one of my older cousins friends parents lives next door to my grandad, he, the said crush strolled up the cul-de-sac in football shorts and legs, i'm coming out of gramps's gate (which is in the corner of cul-de-sac) and nowhere else to go other than straight towards the legs!...he smiles, waves and kisses ones check, whilst I am now standing tongue tied like the once gibbering 15 year old that i was! ...that's life i suppose ... he was off to coach the local boy's football team.... i must say that the legs still were as yummy as when I used to gaze out of the science block window onto the sports field...it brightened what had been a stressful morning at gramps's.

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

WOw you're one busy gal! A lot going on with gramps too, thinking of you as I'm sure it's not an easy decision!

Hugs, Kelly

Sharon said...

OMG Teresa how on earth are you going to fit all that in before the end of March!!! Yikes rather you than me............however I know you will manage :)

Sorry to hear that your Gramps' health has deteriorated. The right decision will be made but it will be hard for you.

Hugs
Sharon
x

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Life & stuff!

Another week has flown with little or no blogging!....life is very busy for me at the moment, I'm working on 2 wedding commissions at the moment, the first wedding is on the 28th March so 2 weeks time, the list of jobs to finish for it is:
Y 4 tier wedding cake
Y 100 cupcakes,
Y 120 favours
Y Table numbers
Y Menus
Y Order of service
Y Table Plan
Y Name Cards
Y Bridesmaids cards ..fortunately I have a week off on the run up to the wedding to panic!.... i have managed to finish a layout that I started ages ago for gramps's book. It features his garden. I have some of my most happiest memories in that garden,alas it doesn't look so glorious now. We are at a crossroads with gramps now as he has suffered a number of falls recently which are leading us to be advised that he now needs 24 hour care,this would involve a move to a care home. I need to get my head around this which is causing me some anxiety.....
On a completely different subject, my tube read this week has been Wedding Season by Katie FForde, I Y her books a fab read even if yo aren't in the throe's of wedding's.....
I have 2 must see's on the TV this week.... Tuesday see's the much saddened departure of Grissom in CSI. I've always been a CSI junkie,
On Thursday see's the following which I cannot contain my excitement about.... ER, PLEASE NOTE, i will not be taking calls, blogging or doing anything other than watching this 9pm!.....he's back in his scrubs!!!! can I get anymore excited!! how yummy is he.....the gorgeous george! mmm....
talking of mmmm, why is it that you bump into one of your school girl crushes not looking your best!, Yesterday was one of those days, one of my older cousins friends parents lives next door to my grandad, he, the said crush strolled up the cul-de-sac in football shorts and legs, i'm coming out of gramps's gate (which is in the corner of cul-de-sac) and nowhere else to go other than straight towards the legs!...he smiles, waves and kisses ones check, whilst I am now standing tongue tied like the once gibbering 15 year old that i was! ...that's life i suppose ... he was off to coach the local boy's football team.... i must say that the legs still were as yummy as when I used to gaze out of the science block window onto the sports field...it brightened what had been a stressful morning at gramps's.

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

WOw you're one busy gal! A lot going on with gramps too, thinking of you as I'm sure it's not an easy decision!

Hugs, Kelly

Sharon said...

OMG Teresa how on earth are you going to fit all that in before the end of March!!! Yikes rather you than me............however I know you will manage :)

Sorry to hear that your Gramps' health has deteriorated. The right decision will be made but it will be hard for you.

Hugs
Sharon
x