Monday, 23 March 2009

Thinking of you mum.....& Thanks x

Yesterday was Mothers Day, couldn't post my card as it is part of the FF challenge this week....so here it is...my mum had a well earned break this week so was away for Mother's Day, I'm hoping to catch up with her this week in between wedding stuff!... an update on the wedding bits!...
Y cake ~ cooked & iced (carrot cake, chocolate cake, lemon cake & fruit cake!)
Y favours ~ decorated (awaiting filling with sweets
Y menus ~ complete
Y camera's ~ decorated & tagged
Y cake knife ~ decorated
Still to do ~ Table Plan, Name cards, Table Numbers, Decorate cake, Cupcakes!!... my list to do keeps growing!

I'm so glad that I have never had to do this for myself.... off now have a great week...will pop back with some photo's later in the week. hugs Tx

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute card T!! Love that teddy:-)

Hugs, K

Sharon said...

Beautiful card

You are fairly getting through the wedding list!!

Monday, 23 March 2009

Thinking of you mum.....& Thanks x

Yesterday was Mothers Day, couldn't post my card as it is part of the FF challenge this week....so here it is...my mum had a well earned break this week so was away for Mother's Day, I'm hoping to catch up with her this week in between wedding stuff!... an update on the wedding bits!...
Y cake ~ cooked & iced (carrot cake, chocolate cake, lemon cake & fruit cake!)
Y favours ~ decorated (awaiting filling with sweets
Y menus ~ complete
Y camera's ~ decorated & tagged
Y cake knife ~ decorated
Still to do ~ Table Plan, Name cards, Table Numbers, Decorate cake, Cupcakes!!... my list to do keeps growing!

I'm so glad that I have never had to do this for myself.... off now have a great week...will pop back with some photo's later in the week. hugs Tx

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute card T!! Love that teddy:-)

Hugs, K

Sharon said...

Beautiful card

You are fairly getting through the wedding list!!