Yesterday was Mothers Day, couldn't post my card as it is part of the FF challenge this week....so here it is...my mum had a well earned break this week so was away for Mother's Day, I'm hoping to catch up with her this week in between wedding stuff!... an update on the wedding bits!...Y cake ~ cooked & iced (carrot cake, chocolate cake, lemon cake & fruit cake!)
Y favours ~ decorated (awaiting filling with sweets
Y menus ~ complete
Y camera's ~ decorated & tagged
Y cake knife ~ decorated
Still to do ~ Table Plan, Name cards, Table Numbers, Decorate cake, Cupcakes!!... my list to do keeps growing!
Still to do ~ Table Plan, Name cards, Table Numbers, Decorate cake, Cupcakes!!... my list to do keeps growing!
I'm so glad that I have never had to do this for myself.... off now have a great week...will pop back with some photo's later in the week. hugs Tx
2 comments:
Cute card T!! Love that teddy:-)
Hugs, K
Beautiful card
You are fairly getting through the wedding list!!
Post a Comment