Saturday, 6 February 2010

Up in the Air....

is how my life has been of late. Thankyou for the comments & messages concerning my welfare... I'm ok, work has taken over my life! .... January is always a month that I write off for any form of life other than work... Sale/LOTS of Stocktakes and Financial Year End all in 4 weeks is a nightmare... every year I think I'm prepared for it and every year it gets a little more stressful..... hence the lack of blogging. I've worked the last 3 sunday's just to keep on top of the admin and get some peace in the office!... long hours and late nights.... all I can say is thank god for Cornflakes, as they have been my staple dinner for the last few weeks!

Thinking that once Feb arrived the pressure would ease slightly.... oh no!!... 2 huge projects landed on my desk Monday, one that has to be planned, executed and actioned by end of feb!.....

Thankfully I do have a great friend, who completely gets the work pressure and just organises things... hence a trip to the cinema to see the most gorgeous George Clooney. This film is not a 'chick-flick'... however George naked under a sumptuous white duvet is incredibly pleasing on the eye!

This film really struck a chord with me, and could quite easily mirror my life.....here is the trailer I really enjoyed this film.... much deserves the award nominations its getting....
As you can see i've posted another collage of my NY pics... these are "Up in the Air" on top of the Rockefeller Centre ~ Top of The Rock watching the sun rise!
I promise to get round to everyone's blogs soon....hugs Tx

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can sympathise with a busy work life, mine is crazy at the moment even I've been staying late the past couple of weeks!

Hope things quieten down soon

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

You have been busy!! i hope things soon settle down for you!!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

Wow those pictures are just amazing. You must have a good head for heights. Glad you are back. Sorry to hear that work is so busy. Hopefully it will calm down soon for you. Thanks for the lovely comments x

Saturday, 6 February 2010

Up in the Air....

is how my life has been of late. Thankyou for the comments & messages concerning my welfare... I'm ok, work has taken over my life! .... January is always a month that I write off for any form of life other than work... Sale/LOTS of Stocktakes and Financial Year End all in 4 weeks is a nightmare... every year I think I'm prepared for it and every year it gets a little more stressful..... hence the lack of blogging. I've worked the last 3 sunday's just to keep on top of the admin and get some peace in the office!... long hours and late nights.... all I can say is thank god for Cornflakes, as they have been my staple dinner for the last few weeks!

Thinking that once Feb arrived the pressure would ease slightly.... oh no!!... 2 huge projects landed on my desk Monday, one that has to be planned, executed and actioned by end of feb!.....

Thankfully I do have a great friend, who completely gets the work pressure and just organises things... hence a trip to the cinema to see the most gorgeous George Clooney. This film is not a 'chick-flick'... however George naked under a sumptuous white duvet is incredibly pleasing on the eye!

This film really struck a chord with me, and could quite easily mirror my life.....here is the trailer I really enjoyed this film.... much deserves the award nominations its getting....
As you can see i've posted another collage of my NY pics... these are "Up in the Air" on top of the Rockefeller Centre ~ Top of The Rock watching the sun rise!
I promise to get round to everyone's blogs soon....hugs Tx

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can sympathise with a busy work life, mine is crazy at the moment even I've been staying late the past couple of weeks!

Hope things quieten down soon

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

You have been busy!! i hope things soon settle down for you!!!
xxxx

Archies Mum said...

Wow those pictures are just amazing. You must have a good head for heights. Glad you are back. Sorry to hear that work is so busy. Hopefully it will calm down soon for you. Thanks for the lovely comments x