Friday, 18 June 2010

Friday 5 ~ Favourite Smells!

missed the last couple of weeks friday 5's, but i;m back.... thanks to Caroline & girls for a great Friday 5. I take smell for granted, and this really made me think, if I lost my sense of smell what would I miss the most;
  1. Sweet Peas ~ my favourite flower, only available for a short period of time. Evokes memories of my gramps garden, Tepee's of sweet peas alongside the shed.
  2. Clean washing ~ I am somewhat obsessed with the smell of clean washing, especially a freshly laundered bed.
  3. Freshly Baked Bread ~ I don't have to explain anymore!
  4. Coffee ~ freshly ground coffee, mmmm I am a coffee addict aholic!
  5. Baking ~ Saturday afternoon was bake day at my nans, you could smell the goodies baking walking up the garden path!... fav is Victoria Sandwich mmmmm
I'm off to put the kettle on for a coffee!...... enjoy, what's your fav 5?

2 comments:

LissyLou said...

mmm love the piccies..and the smells...except coffee!

Caroline said...

Mmmm, sweet peas, delicious. Keep meaning to grow some in the garden every year and never remember in time. I'm hopeless!!

Friday, 18 June 2010

Friday 5 ~ Favourite Smells!

missed the last couple of weeks friday 5's, but i;m back.... thanks to Caroline & girls for a great Friday 5. I take smell for granted, and this really made me think, if I lost my sense of smell what would I miss the most;
  1. Sweet Peas ~ my favourite flower, only available for a short period of time. Evokes memories of my gramps garden, Tepee's of sweet peas alongside the shed.
  2. Clean washing ~ I am somewhat obsessed with the smell of clean washing, especially a freshly laundered bed.
  3. Freshly Baked Bread ~ I don't have to explain anymore!
  4. Coffee ~ freshly ground coffee, mmmm I am a coffee addict aholic!
  5. Baking ~ Saturday afternoon was bake day at my nans, you could smell the goodies baking walking up the garden path!... fav is Victoria Sandwich mmmmm
I'm off to put the kettle on for a coffee!...... enjoy, what's your fav 5?

2 comments:

LissyLou said...

mmm love the piccies..and the smells...except coffee!

Caroline said...

Mmmm, sweet peas, delicious. Keep meaning to grow some in the garden every year and never remember in time. I'm hopeless!!