Friday, 25 June 2010

Priscilla ~ Queen of the Desert

is an absolute Ride from start to finish.
Everyone who see's this raves about it, and it is on my 40 things in my 40th year list! what more excuses did i need to go. ( bargain ticket £15 & upgrade on arrival was an added bonus!)
The very yummy Ben Richards has taken over from Jason Donovan in the role of Tick and he was great, and very pleasing on the eye! the 2 other guys who play Bernadette and Felicia are fantastic and the soundtrack will have you dancing in the aisles.

I loved this musical, espcially as it included dancing Cupcakes!... much recomended, a great girls night, you will never see anything more camper on stage! I sat between a group of girls on a hen night and a group of ladies from the WI, and we all had a ball! ( big glittery ones at that!)

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I saw Ben Richards on tv the other day talking about this... I can't believe I still haven't got to the theatre to watch this.

Victoria x

Friday, 25 June 2010

Priscilla ~ Queen of the Desert

is an absolute Ride from start to finish.
Everyone who see's this raves about it, and it is on my 40 things in my 40th year list! what more excuses did i need to go. ( bargain ticket £15 & upgrade on arrival was an added bonus!)
The very yummy Ben Richards has taken over from Jason Donovan in the role of Tick and he was great, and very pleasing on the eye! the 2 other guys who play Bernadette and Felicia are fantastic and the soundtrack will have you dancing in the aisles.

I loved this musical, espcially as it included dancing Cupcakes!... much recomended, a great girls night, you will never see anything more camper on stage! I sat between a group of girls on a hen night and a group of ladies from the WI, and we all had a ball! ( big glittery ones at that!)

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I saw Ben Richards on tv the other day talking about this... I can't believe I still haven't got to the theatre to watch this.

Victoria x