A week before Christmas we moved into a new open plan office, which is taking some getting used to.... I'm loving my new desk!

With a staple diet of Starbucks, & bananas, and organised curtesy of Mulberry & moleskin, it will soon be February!... I have been catching up with all your blogs on my commute....apologies for the lack of comments, I promise I will be back soon.... Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
6 comments:
4.30 oh dear what an awful time to have to get up. You must be absolutely knackered. I'm sure you'll be glad when this month is over.
I struggle to get up at 7am.... well done you!
Victoria xxx
Bloody financial year end, I'm working like a slave since 2 weeks..I hope you get some rest and "me time" soon!
Michela x
OMG...4:30 poor you!Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon xxx
OMG...4:30 poor you!Looking forward to seeing you back in action soon xxx
Poor you I feel for you althought the sales at that big yellow store should more than make up for it! So glad I could lead you astray the other day was great catching up, I'll try to bunk off more often!!!
Post a Comment