Sunday, 10 March 2013

Christmas at Tiffany's

A trip to New York is not complete without a visit to Tiffany's ... This trip I dropped into the world famous 5th ave store and the recently opened Soho store to pick up a couple of Chrstmas gifts.
Even after double digit visits I still have that sense of wonder when I enter the 5th avenue store via the unassuming revolving doors. Regardless of what you are wearing and how much you have in your purse you are treated like a guest from start to finish.
The store is as glamorous and as exciting as portrayed in any movie, who can forget Audrey Hepburn gazing wistfully through the window. This years windows featured a Tiffany house with artfully styled diamonds... Last year was the beautiful Tiffany Magic Carousel story, which has become a holiday favourite.

The store is spread across 4 trading floors and is gorgeous... from diamonds to die for to silver trinkets, there is a little something for everyone and who can resist a little blue box! I love the charm bracelet ...
The store in Soho has recently opened and has a different feel completely to 5th. It's a smaller store but still as artfully styled. I fell in love with the dragonfly themed styling, along with the beautiful bookcases.
Obviously at the time I visited it was full on holiday season with beautifully styled christmas trees complete with blue boxes tied with red ribbon.
As you can see a couple of things came home with me to add to my Christmas tree collection.....

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

LOVE the candy cane!

Victoria x

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Christmas at Tiffany's

A trip to New York is not complete without a visit to Tiffany's ... This trip I dropped into the world famous 5th ave store and the recently opened Soho store to pick up a couple of Chrstmas gifts.
Even after double digit visits I still have that sense of wonder when I enter the 5th avenue store via the unassuming revolving doors. Regardless of what you are wearing and how much you have in your purse you are treated like a guest from start to finish.
The store is as glamorous and as exciting as portrayed in any movie, who can forget Audrey Hepburn gazing wistfully through the window. This years windows featured a Tiffany house with artfully styled diamonds... Last year was the beautiful Tiffany Magic Carousel story, which has become a holiday favourite.

The store is spread across 4 trading floors and is gorgeous... from diamonds to die for to silver trinkets, there is a little something for everyone and who can resist a little blue box! I love the charm bracelet ...
The store in Soho has recently opened and has a different feel completely to 5th. It's a smaller store but still as artfully styled. I fell in love with the dragonfly themed styling, along with the beautiful bookcases.
Obviously at the time I visited it was full on holiday season with beautifully styled christmas trees complete with blue boxes tied with red ribbon.
As you can see a couple of things came home with me to add to my Christmas tree collection.....

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

LOVE the candy cane!

Victoria x