Sunday, 20 October 2013

Up & Out in October...

October is flying past as quickly as the leaves are turning from green to gold, and November is rapidly marching towards us... and before we know where we are Christmas will be upon us!.. Before I talk about Christmas I am going to share with you some of what I've been upto in October.
With the weather being favourable for this time of year, there have been some spectacular Sunrises and Sunsets on my journey to and from work.  Starbucks excelled themselves this month with the spelling of Teresa as Torisa.!!.. William Shakesphere featured twice in my month and I enjoyed turning the fire on for the first time this year.. and curling up with a good book, This months being Amelia Grey's Fireside dreams and catching up with this Autumns, Whitechapel with the gorgeous Rupert Penry Jones.. filled with murder, witchcraft and history. This month I have also discovered that the creme de la creme of notebooks now has an app for mobile & tablet!.. This has been used lots this month.
October featured a trip to the theatre to see Barking in Essex  an evening with Tony Hadley pretending I was 14 again!.... A gorgeous autumnal day in the country and a promotion


1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

We really have had a lovely summer and autumn this year, haven't we? It's actually made me almost look forward to the change of season into winter and the darker evenings, for a change. x

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Up & Out in October...

October is flying past as quickly as the leaves are turning from green to gold, and November is rapidly marching towards us... and before we know where we are Christmas will be upon us!.. Before I talk about Christmas I am going to share with you some of what I've been upto in October.
With the weather being favourable for this time of year, there have been some spectacular Sunrises and Sunsets on my journey to and from work.  Starbucks excelled themselves this month with the spelling of Teresa as Torisa.!!.. William Shakesphere featured twice in my month and I enjoyed turning the fire on for the first time this year.. and curling up with a good book, This months being Amelia Grey's Fireside dreams and catching up with this Autumns, Whitechapel with the gorgeous Rupert Penry Jones.. filled with murder, witchcraft and history. This month I have also discovered that the creme de la creme of notebooks now has an app for mobile & tablet!.. This has been used lots this month.
October featured a trip to the theatre to see Barking in Essex  an evening with Tony Hadley pretending I was 14 again!.... A gorgeous autumnal day in the country and a promotion


1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

We really have had a lovely summer and autumn this year, haven't we? It's actually made me almost look forward to the change of season into winter and the darker evenings, for a change. x