Friday, 1 November 2013

Hello November....

Wow where did October go?.... Welcome November.... Looking forward to cozy nights, comfort food & counting down to Christmas....
To assist me on the way I am going to attempt to Blog every day in November!... I have already fallen at the first hurdle but hoping to catch up & not beat myself up if I miss a day!!.if you want to know more, pop over to Here for more info.
 Day 1's topic is me!!.. So as its the 11th month I am going to share 11 things about me!.
  1. My name's Teresa and I Love New York!
  2. I am an avid reader
  3. I'm a loyal friend
  4. I have a twin brother 'sister', niece & nephew who are very special to me.
  5. I work at the home of Mr Selfridge!
  6. I love Rugby.... Especially Jonny Wilkinson's thighs!
  7. I have 2 kittens Fitz & Darcy
  8. My day is not complete without a very large morning coffee
  9. I love fresh cut flowers
  10. I enjoy photography
  11. 30 years on I'm still a big Duran Duran fan!
Well that's November started..... Off to find out a bit more from the fellow #BEDN bloggers

No comments:

Friday, 1 November 2013

Hello November....

Wow where did October go?.... Welcome November.... Looking forward to cozy nights, comfort food & counting down to Christmas....
To assist me on the way I am going to attempt to Blog every day in November!... I have already fallen at the first hurdle but hoping to catch up & not beat myself up if I miss a day!!.if you want to know more, pop over to Here for more info.
 Day 1's topic is me!!.. So as its the 11th month I am going to share 11 things about me!.
  1. My name's Teresa and I Love New York!
  2. I am an avid reader
  3. I'm a loyal friend
  4. I have a twin brother 'sister', niece & nephew who are very special to me.
  5. I work at the home of Mr Selfridge!
  6. I love Rugby.... Especially Jonny Wilkinson's thighs!
  7. I have 2 kittens Fitz & Darcy
  8. My day is not complete without a very large morning coffee
  9. I love fresh cut flowers
  10. I enjoy photography
  11. 30 years on I'm still a big Duran Duran fan!
Well that's November started..... Off to find out a bit more from the fellow #BEDN bloggers

No comments: