Sunday, 30 August 2015

Christmas in August...

Yes I have written the C word in my title and I am talking Christmas!....  Back in July I had hinted that I had been scrap-booking and crafting and over the last couple of months I have finally completed my Christmas album from 2014.
For the past 4 years I have completed December Daily / Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle, but haven't blogged it or shared much... Here is my Christmas in its entirety for 2014.
Had a lot of fun compiling my album and pages.
August also saw the Christmas shop open at work... this years Selfridges shop is all about  blue, gold and stars.



July / August also saw multiple Christmas press shows across the city - Selfridges included .... very odd seeing fake snow Christmas trees and Reindeers in St Christophers Place on one of the hottest days of the year.
This Christmas be prepared for a Star Wars take over..... more to come nearer the time.

No comments:

Sunday, 30 August 2015

Christmas in August...

Yes I have written the C word in my title and I am talking Christmas!....  Back in July I had hinted that I had been scrap-booking and crafting and over the last couple of months I have finally completed my Christmas album from 2014.
For the past 4 years I have completed December Daily / Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle, but haven't blogged it or shared much... Here is my Christmas in its entirety for 2014.
Had a lot of fun compiling my album and pages.
August also saw the Christmas shop open at work... this years Selfridges shop is all about  blue, gold and stars.



July / August also saw multiple Christmas press shows across the city - Selfridges included .... very odd seeing fake snow Christmas trees and Reindeers in St Christophers Place on one of the hottest days of the year.
This Christmas be prepared for a Star Wars take over..... more to come nearer the time.

No comments: