Monday, 3 August 2015

Goodbye July.... Hello August!

So August is here along with the school holidays and summer!... July had a mixture of amazing hot gorgeous days and also moments of rain.
July is always a very busy work month, so down time was sporadic, however what I did have I certainly made the most of. July also saw me commuting between 2 houses as I cat-watched for my friends whilst they holidayed around the mediterranean. This saw me making the most of my friends garden, and breakfast and reading were a joy on the pagoda, overlooking the pond.
An early birthday present from my friend Ali of her new book was a lovely treat, one I devoured in the garden... here's my thoughts

- Kits discovered a new place to sleep this month by the KitchenAid - somewhere that they normally aren't allowed.!
- Calendar corner looked very fruity this month!
- Loved the orange & pink styling this month, coordinated fabulously with my Kate Spade desk accessories.
- Had a fabulous day Food Styling with Emily & Catherine... had some amazing props to play with and I learnt lots. Here's more from that day.
- My desk, - a regular Sunday feature in July... hopefully this weekend is my last for a few weeks!
- Coffee in the garden; a lovely treat whilst house-sitting for my friends.
- An evening with Bette Midler was one of my July highlights... she was fabulous. A real bucket-list moment for me.
- More fun with the planner... having lots of fun on instagram with this; planner even has its own feed; @tcaketess
- Curry - days off in the week when working weekends gave me time to cook from scratch... this very delicious chicken dopiaza curry a favourite of the month.
- July saw a deludge of Christmas press shows across the city.. Selfridges included.. welcome to #destinationchristmas.
- Cocktails on the roof at work to celebrate the half year and hard work with the team.Loving the passionfruit in the kilner jar,
- Crafting; the scrapbook creative fairy came out to play and I finally kick-started my December Daily from 2014... more to come.
- Saw the gorgeously super talented Rugby hero Jonny Wilkinson in July at Saracens ground for the Rugby World Cup O2 touch tour.... more to come.
- July also saw the Wimbledon tournament take over the Tv and London for the 1st week of the month and although there was some great tennis to watch, I was equally as enthralled David Beckham and Bradley Cooper watching in the grandstand.


- July culminated in Birthday's for the twin & I!....gorgeous flowers & gifts from loved ones.
- Birthday was a day of treats which I will share in August; Day featured Claridges, Kensington Palace and The HamYard Hotel... deliciously decadent day of treats.
July was a month of work, fun, food and a little crafting!... looking forward to sharing more in august.... pop back later this week when the blog gets its august makeover.

    No comments:

    Monday, 3 August 2015

    Goodbye July.... Hello August!

    So August is here along with the school holidays and summer!... July had a mixture of amazing hot gorgeous days and also moments of rain.
    July is always a very busy work month, so down time was sporadic, however what I did have I certainly made the most of. July also saw me commuting between 2 houses as I cat-watched for my friends whilst they holidayed around the mediterranean. This saw me making the most of my friends garden, and breakfast and reading were a joy on the pagoda, overlooking the pond.
    An early birthday present from my friend Ali of her new book was a lovely treat, one I devoured in the garden... here's my thoughts

    - Kits discovered a new place to sleep this month by the KitchenAid - somewhere that they normally aren't allowed.!
    - Calendar corner looked very fruity this month!
    - Loved the orange & pink styling this month, coordinated fabulously with my Kate Spade desk accessories.
    - Had a fabulous day Food Styling with Emily & Catherine... had some amazing props to play with and I learnt lots. Here's more from that day.
    - My desk, - a regular Sunday feature in July... hopefully this weekend is my last for a few weeks!
    - Coffee in the garden; a lovely treat whilst house-sitting for my friends.
    - An evening with Bette Midler was one of my July highlights... she was fabulous. A real bucket-list moment for me.
    - More fun with the planner... having lots of fun on instagram with this; planner even has its own feed; @tcaketess
    - Curry - days off in the week when working weekends gave me time to cook from scratch... this very delicious chicken dopiaza curry a favourite of the month.
    - July saw a deludge of Christmas press shows across the city.. Selfridges included.. welcome to #destinationchristmas.
    - Cocktails on the roof at work to celebrate the half year and hard work with the team.Loving the passionfruit in the kilner jar,
    - Crafting; the scrapbook creative fairy came out to play and I finally kick-started my December Daily from 2014... more to come.
    - Saw the gorgeously super talented Rugby hero Jonny Wilkinson in July at Saracens ground for the Rugby World Cup O2 touch tour.... more to come.
    - July also saw the Wimbledon tournament take over the Tv and London for the 1st week of the month and although there was some great tennis to watch, I was equally as enthralled David Beckham and Bradley Cooper watching in the grandstand.


    - July culminated in Birthday's for the twin & I!....gorgeous flowers & gifts from loved ones.
    - Birthday was a day of treats which I will share in August; Day featured Claridges, Kensington Palace and The HamYard Hotel... deliciously decadent day of treats.
    July was a month of work, fun, food and a little crafting!... looking forward to sharing more in august.... pop back later this week when the blog gets its august makeover.

      No comments: