Sunday, 6 September 2015

September - Back to school..

So September is under way and it feels that summer is behind us and autumn is rapidly approaching.
The blog has had a new makeover with a grown up new school feel, filled with gorgeous Kate Spade stationery.
Completely in love with the gold & black desk treats.

September has already seen some glorious sunrises on my commute to work and I am clinging onto them as it will soon be dark on my walk to the station and I will miss the daylight completely.
Looking ahead my September resembles a new term timetable!... its filled with music, sport, english literature, geography, some home economics and lots of maths.




There will be lots of Rugby as September sees the start of the Rugby World cup in the UK, including seeing Jonny Wilkinson.
New York will feature as I share some favourites and start planning this winters adventure.
The healthy food kick is still ongoing, with breakfast jars and daily walks being my new routine...
here's to a glorious, filled with fun, laughter and lots of rugby thighs!

No comments:

Sunday, 6 September 2015

September - Back to school..

So September is under way and it feels that summer is behind us and autumn is rapidly approaching.
The blog has had a new makeover with a grown up new school feel, filled with gorgeous Kate Spade stationery.
Completely in love with the gold & black desk treats.

September has already seen some glorious sunrises on my commute to work and I am clinging onto them as it will soon be dark on my walk to the station and I will miss the daylight completely.
Looking ahead my September resembles a new term timetable!... its filled with music, sport, english literature, geography, some home economics and lots of maths.




There will be lots of Rugby as September sees the start of the Rugby World cup in the UK, including seeing Jonny Wilkinson.
New York will feature as I share some favourites and start planning this winters adventure.
The healthy food kick is still ongoing, with breakfast jars and daily walks being my new routine...
here's to a glorious, filled with fun, laughter and lots of rugby thighs!

No comments: