Thursday, 4 February 2016

6 Flicks to look forward to in 2016

So it feels like ages since I shared a movie moment and some time since I spent an evening at the cinema. There wasn't a great deal of movies released in 2015, that I thought warranted an evening at the cinema and I only went a few times. However I do believe 2016 may be a little different as there are a number of movies being released this year that I will definitely want to see on the big screen.

Me Before You
I am so excited to see this movie; I adored the book, have cried through the trailer and know that I will sob throughout the film. Fabulous casting and cant wait to see it when its released in June. This will be "The Notebook" movie of 2016.
Money Monster 
Its been some time since the gorgeous George Clooney did a movie that got me giddy!... but Money Monster looks interesting, not too arty and looking forward to seeing him & Julia Roberts back in screen together (loved their chemistry in the Oceans series) and directed by Jodie Foster
My Big Fat Greek wedding 2 
So thrilled to see this Greek family back again, with another wedding to plan along with lots of love, fun and laughter! This looks like the perfect girls night out movie.
Batman V Superman 
Henry Cavill is pulling on the blue tights and red cape again and Ben Affleck is pulling on the bat suit to see who is the best superhero for Gotham City... I'm team Cavill, but looking forward to see this summer release.


and finally 2 movies that have yet to release any trailers but some images have been posted frequently on social media.... Bridget Jones and baby!... I am a little excited about this winter release and looking forward to seeing Bridget back with Mr Darcy and the gorgeous Dr McDreamy Patrick Dempsey!!!... oh my, I am a little giddy... how gorgeous does he look on this motorcycle.
The final movie that I am looking forward to is Mother's Day; directed by Garry Marshall from Pretty Women acclaim it follows in the genre of his previous 2 movies Valentines Day and New Years Eve and stars an ensemble cast featuring Jennifer Anniston, Julia Roberts and Kate Hudson.
As you can see its a varied movie bag and I look forward to a night with a big box of popcorn being entertained... what movie are you looking forward to in 2016?

1 comment:

Gem said...

I have had me Before You sat on my bookshelf for a couple of years now, after seeing this it will be my next book to read. I'm not going to watch the trailer so it won't give anything away, but the mention of The Notebook makes me realise that I have to watch this film.
I cannot wait for the new Bridget Jones film either, this is a must watch, i just hope it is as good as everyone is hoping for it to be x x

Thursday, 4 February 2016

6 Flicks to look forward to in 2016

So it feels like ages since I shared a movie moment and some time since I spent an evening at the cinema. There wasn't a great deal of movies released in 2015, that I thought warranted an evening at the cinema and I only went a few times. However I do believe 2016 may be a little different as there are a number of movies being released this year that I will definitely want to see on the big screen.

Me Before You
I am so excited to see this movie; I adored the book, have cried through the trailer and know that I will sob throughout the film. Fabulous casting and cant wait to see it when its released in June. This will be "The Notebook" movie of 2016.
Money Monster 
Its been some time since the gorgeous George Clooney did a movie that got me giddy!... but Money Monster looks interesting, not too arty and looking forward to seeing him & Julia Roberts back in screen together (loved their chemistry in the Oceans series) and directed by Jodie Foster
My Big Fat Greek wedding 2 
So thrilled to see this Greek family back again, with another wedding to plan along with lots of love, fun and laughter! This looks like the perfect girls night out movie.
Batman V Superman 
Henry Cavill is pulling on the blue tights and red cape again and Ben Affleck is pulling on the bat suit to see who is the best superhero for Gotham City... I'm team Cavill, but looking forward to see this summer release.


and finally 2 movies that have yet to release any trailers but some images have been posted frequently on social media.... Bridget Jones and baby!... I am a little excited about this winter release and looking forward to seeing Bridget back with Mr Darcy and the gorgeous Dr McDreamy Patrick Dempsey!!!... oh my, I am a little giddy... how gorgeous does he look on this motorcycle.
The final movie that I am looking forward to is Mother's Day; directed by Garry Marshall from Pretty Women acclaim it follows in the genre of his previous 2 movies Valentines Day and New Years Eve and stars an ensemble cast featuring Jennifer Anniston, Julia Roberts and Kate Hudson.
As you can see its a varied movie bag and I look forward to a night with a big box of popcorn being entertained... what movie are you looking forward to in 2016?

1 comment:

Gem said...

I have had me Before You sat on my bookshelf for a couple of years now, after seeing this it will be my next book to read. I'm not going to watch the trailer so it won't give anything away, but the mention of The Notebook makes me realise that I have to watch this film.
I cannot wait for the new Bridget Jones film either, this is a must watch, i just hope it is as good as everyone is hoping for it to be x x