Monday, 29 February 2016

Goodbye February...

I'm not sure how we are at the end of February even with an extra day this year is passing quickly. I hope everyone had a lovely month.
My month was busy with birthdays, catching up with friends and spending some down time getting out and about.
  • February I shared my new food lifestyle and journey so far with slimming world.
  • Loved how the mornings have started to get lighter earlier and the nights are still light a little later. This gorgeous sunrise was captured from my office one morning in Feb.
  • Stylist gave me a great mid week lift in the middle of the month with an interesting interview with the delicious David Gandy.
  • Spent some time out and about in London in Feb, with a forensic filled morning at the museum of london's crime uncovered exhibition.
  • With the weather better, i spent some time at the cemetery with my mum tidying and getting ready for spring.
  • Kits have had a few lazy days in the warm and under the duvet during the month.
February was filled with a few birthdays which allowed for a little baking and some gift wrap fun. My lovely Lib turned 13 and entered the world of teenage years! and my oldest friend hit ** which we celebrated in chalkboard style with fun and laughter.

    February also saw London host London Fashion week, part of which I spent at the
     1. National Portrait Gallery viewing the Vogue 100 birthday.
    2 February saw me spend my first full weekend off since christmas, which was just heavenly.
    3. London walks captured China town celebrating the year of the monkey and Chinese new year.
    4. Lovely little cream tea in the crypt of the NPgallery, perfect accompaniment to a gorgeous exhibition.
    6. Pancake day slimming world style.
    7/8. Valentines day fun with flowers, movies, cuddles on the sofa and Darcy.
    9. Mr Selfridge turned red in February for some Chinese new year and celebration of love.
    As you can see February was a mixture of love, fun and friendship. I hope that yours was filled with much of the same. So as we say farewell to Feb, I am looking forward to a marvellous March!

    1 comment:

    Gem said...

    It's scary how fast the time passes. Let's see what delights March has in store for us. I hope it's a good one for you :) x x

    Monday, 29 February 2016

    Goodbye February...

    I'm not sure how we are at the end of February even with an extra day this year is passing quickly. I hope everyone had a lovely month.
    My month was busy with birthdays, catching up with friends and spending some down time getting out and about.
    • February I shared my new food lifestyle and journey so far with slimming world.
    • Loved how the mornings have started to get lighter earlier and the nights are still light a little later. This gorgeous sunrise was captured from my office one morning in Feb.
    • Stylist gave me a great mid week lift in the middle of the month with an interesting interview with the delicious David Gandy.
    • Spent some time out and about in London in Feb, with a forensic filled morning at the museum of london's crime uncovered exhibition.
    • With the weather better, i spent some time at the cemetery with my mum tidying and getting ready for spring.
    • Kits have had a few lazy days in the warm and under the duvet during the month.
    February was filled with a few birthdays which allowed for a little baking and some gift wrap fun. My lovely Lib turned 13 and entered the world of teenage years! and my oldest friend hit ** which we celebrated in chalkboard style with fun and laughter.

      February also saw London host London Fashion week, part of which I spent at the
       1. National Portrait Gallery viewing the Vogue 100 birthday.
      2 February saw me spend my first full weekend off since christmas, which was just heavenly.
      3. London walks captured China town celebrating the year of the monkey and Chinese new year.
      4. Lovely little cream tea in the crypt of the NPgallery, perfect accompaniment to a gorgeous exhibition.
      6. Pancake day slimming world style.
      7/8. Valentines day fun with flowers, movies, cuddles on the sofa and Darcy.
      9. Mr Selfridge turned red in February for some Chinese new year and celebration of love.
      As you can see February was a mixture of love, fun and friendship. I hope that yours was filled with much of the same. So as we say farewell to Feb, I am looking forward to a marvellous March!

      1 comment:

      Gem said...

      It's scary how fast the time passes. Let's see what delights March has in store for us. I hope it's a good one for you :) x x