Tuesday, 30 August 2016

10,000 steps in September

September see's me take on a small challenge and continue with my healthier living lifestyle.
 I have signed up to Cancer Research's 10,000 steps a day in September. I have already shared how I have fallen in love with walking and I am currently averaging this most work days, hopefully with a little more focus I will maintain this over the weekend and raise a little for such a worthy cause.
 If I complete the challenge I would have walked a minimum of 150 miles in September which ironically I am looking forward to!
I dont know anyone who's life hasn't been affected in some way by Cancer and by taking on this challenge I hope that the small steps I take in September will lead to giant strides in the eventual cure of this cruel disease. I will be sharing my progress throughout the month and updating my Just Giving,  Facebook & Instagram pages daily.

No comments:

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

10,000 steps in September

September see's me take on a small challenge and continue with my healthier living lifestyle.
 I have signed up to Cancer Research's 10,000 steps a day in September. I have already shared how I have fallen in love with walking and I am currently averaging this most work days, hopefully with a little more focus I will maintain this over the weekend and raise a little for such a worthy cause.
 If I complete the challenge I would have walked a minimum of 150 miles in September which ironically I am looking forward to!
I dont know anyone who's life hasn't been affected in some way by Cancer and by taking on this challenge I hope that the small steps I take in September will lead to giant strides in the eventual cure of this cruel disease. I will be sharing my progress throughout the month and updating my Just Giving,  Facebook & Instagram pages daily.

No comments: