
todays challenge over on the forever friends challenge blog is Ribbon and of course forever friends!.....i'm so glad that these images have been made into crafting bits & bobs...they so remind me of my late teens / early 20's when they were the card to send!....I have a card stash which i covert frequently...my friend and i were card junkies and i have a box dating back years of cards that i loved too much to send to anyone!!...i now do the same with handmade ones!... I used ribbon as a washing line as accents with bows and to frame the top of the card.
Papers are from Heidi Grace who is one of my favs!...this is my first entry to this challenge....thanks for looking Tx
9 comments:
So pretty!! Love those cute images:-)
Hugs, K
Cute little card Tcake and such pretty colours too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at FF, we hope to see you on the challenge blog again soon :) Donna x
This is so sweet
Wendy x
fabulous card. very cute indeed...
Lovely card, luv the letters, great colours, sue.x
Such a gorgeous card! I love Forever Friends characters too.
So so pretty, love it ~ Mel x
This card is gorgeous so creative i love the colours any one would be so pleased to recieve a card like this.....
thanks for joining in and I hope to see you at ff soon !!
Emma xxx
I love this card Teresa.
Post a Comment