My daily commute to work everyday involves Liverpool street station!... I need to say that if the following happened there everday as shown in this advert my journey to work would be so much brighter...how fab is this!......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, 16 January 2009
daily commute.....
My daily commute to work everyday involves Liverpool street station!... I need to say that if the following happened there everday as shown in this advert my journey to work would be so much brighter...how fab is this!......
2 comments:
- Anonymous said...
-
Thats awesome would have paid money to see that in real life!!
-
18 January 2009 at 18:37
- Erika said...
-
I absolutely love this advert....wouldn't it be fab to start each day like that.
-
4 February 2009 at 10:06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats awesome would have paid money to see that in real life!!
I absolutely love this advert....wouldn't it be fab to start each day like that.
Post a Comment