Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Happy Birthday Libs....


Today is my gorgeous nieces 6th birthday...so happy birthday Libby.... to accompany her FF card i've wrapped her 'goodies' to compliment!....
Last night saw the conclusion of Whitechapel, which was fab (little biased as it starts RPJ!)...mmm, great 3 parter and showed some great scenes of London. Tonight sees the return of the 2nd series of Mistress's which i was hooked on last year, so i'm hoping that the 2nd series lives upto expectations, followed by the fantabulous Mad Men.
Enough of TV...
on to cinema..this week sees the launch of Confessions of a Shopaholic, loved the book by Sophie Kinsella, but having seen the trailers i'm mixed on whether i'm going to see it...however with the mix of New York, Shopping and styling by Patricia Field, i'm sure that I will.
Now scrapping!.........at the beginning of the year i highlighted 3 ranges that I would be coveting in 2009...
"Sweet Celebrations and Spring Fling from the fabulous Bella Blvd company. I'm not sure who stocks this in the UK but will be actively seeking!...also Farmers Wife from the lovely Jenny Bowlin...check out these buttons! and finally for today....Neighbourhood from the scrummy My Little Shoebox."....thankfully my internet trawling days are over...Sarah over at Sarahs Cards is ranging all 3 ...how fab is that...I am now stalking the website until they move from coming soon to here!!!

5 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card and tag T. You're niece will love them. I love the Shopaholic books too, have read them all. Sophie Kinsella is a great author. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh, I want you to wrap all my presents Teresa, they looks o beautiful and matching, love it!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sharon said...

Wow, everything looks beautiful and well co-ordinated.

Debbie said...

Those presents look lovely!

I cant wait to see Confessions of a Shopaholic too - i loved all of the books!

Joana said...

love the way you match the presents and card :) I too love the Shopaholic .

hope you are having a nice weekend
hugs
Joana

Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Happy Birthday Libs....


Today is my gorgeous nieces 6th birthday...so happy birthday Libby.... to accompany her FF card i've wrapped her 'goodies' to compliment!....
Last night saw the conclusion of Whitechapel, which was fab (little biased as it starts RPJ!)...mmm, great 3 parter and showed some great scenes of London. Tonight sees the return of the 2nd series of Mistress's which i was hooked on last year, so i'm hoping that the 2nd series lives upto expectations, followed by the fantabulous Mad Men.
Enough of TV...
on to cinema..this week sees the launch of Confessions of a Shopaholic, loved the book by Sophie Kinsella, but having seen the trailers i'm mixed on whether i'm going to see it...however with the mix of New York, Shopping and styling by Patricia Field, i'm sure that I will.
Now scrapping!.........at the beginning of the year i highlighted 3 ranges that I would be coveting in 2009...
"Sweet Celebrations and Spring Fling from the fabulous Bella Blvd company. I'm not sure who stocks this in the UK but will be actively seeking!...also Farmers Wife from the lovely Jenny Bowlin...check out these buttons! and finally for today....Neighbourhood from the scrummy My Little Shoebox."....thankfully my internet trawling days are over...Sarah over at Sarahs Cards is ranging all 3 ...how fab is that...I am now stalking the website until they move from coming soon to here!!!

5 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card and tag T. You're niece will love them. I love the Shopaholic books too, have read them all. Sophie Kinsella is a great author. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh, I want you to wrap all my presents Teresa, they looks o beautiful and matching, love it!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sharon said...

Wow, everything looks beautiful and well co-ordinated.

Debbie said...

Those presents look lovely!

I cant wait to see Confessions of a Shopaholic too - i loved all of the books!

Joana said...

love the way you match the presents and card :) I too love the Shopaholic .

hope you are having a nice weekend
hugs
Joana