Saturday, 14 February 2009

Cupcake for valentines....

Happy valentines!.......today i've spent the morning doing gramps's housework and shopping, and this afternoon i've photographed my card for taylors cupcake challenge over on taylored expressions, challenge 55!...as you can see i've 'staged' my card and accompanied it with a cupcake!... how cute.
Card ingredients..
Y Papers ...free with a magazine!
Y Stamps...Magnolia
Y Sentiment stamp...Taylored Expressions
Y Ribbon from stash
Work this week has been still as stressful, I was hoping it would calm down a little after the financial year end, but with the current economic crisis its analysis to the finest detail...so lots of late nights and headaches.... my tube read this week has been Catherine Alliott ~ A Crowded Marriage.. great book, lots of interlinking relationships with a few surprises on the way!
My must see tv this week has been Whitechapel with the scrummy Rupert Penry Jones... it is not for the squeamish as the scenes have been quite graphic, a great twist on the Jack the Ripper plot!...final episode next week... i have uploaded the recent 'this morning' interviewed that was aired on the snowy monday. I had 6 text messages that day that he was on, all from friends & colleagues that hadn't made it to work!..who was at work ...me!.. also the 2nd series of Mad Men was back this week.

I'm off now to finish watching the rugby.... YYY Tx

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card!! I love how you staged it with a cupcake and the second shot with the mixing bowl etc is lovely!!

Hope work gets better soon!

*hugs*

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute Teresa!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, love the way you have photographed it
Wendy x

Mel said...

Lovely card and I could just eat that cupcake, looks yummy! Mel x

Sharon said...

Another beautiful card Teresa.
I hope works calms down for you soon.
Hugs
Sharon
x

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Cupcake for valentines....

Happy valentines!.......today i've spent the morning doing gramps's housework and shopping, and this afternoon i've photographed my card for taylors cupcake challenge over on taylored expressions, challenge 55!...as you can see i've 'staged' my card and accompanied it with a cupcake!... how cute.
Card ingredients..
Y Papers ...free with a magazine!
Y Stamps...Magnolia
Y Sentiment stamp...Taylored Expressions
Y Ribbon from stash
Work this week has been still as stressful, I was hoping it would calm down a little after the financial year end, but with the current economic crisis its analysis to the finest detail...so lots of late nights and headaches.... my tube read this week has been Catherine Alliott ~ A Crowded Marriage.. great book, lots of interlinking relationships with a few surprises on the way!
My must see tv this week has been Whitechapel with the scrummy Rupert Penry Jones... it is not for the squeamish as the scenes have been quite graphic, a great twist on the Jack the Ripper plot!...final episode next week... i have uploaded the recent 'this morning' interviewed that was aired on the snowy monday. I had 6 text messages that day that he was on, all from friends & colleagues that hadn't made it to work!..who was at work ...me!.. also the 2nd series of Mad Men was back this week.

I'm off now to finish watching the rugby.... YYY Tx

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card!! I love how you staged it with a cupcake and the second shot with the mixing bowl etc is lovely!!

Hope work gets better soon!

*hugs*

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute Teresa!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, love the way you have photographed it
Wendy x

Mel said...

Lovely card and I could just eat that cupcake, looks yummy! Mel x

Sharon said...

Another beautiful card Teresa.
I hope works calms down for you soon.
Hugs
Sharon
x