Saturday, 21 February 2009

saturday sprinkles & candy cane cupcakes!

wow another week gone...can't believe that next week is the end of february .... today is a lovely crisp sunny day and i'm posting a layout of christmas cupcakes!!!... thursday evening whilst watching ER, Brothers & Sisters & Without a Trace ( IYmore 4 tv!!)..instead of languishing on the sofa I was inspired to scrap my Peppermint Candy Cane Cupcakes. I tried 2 new things on this layout...I coloured my own title, by stamping some white foam thickers and handwritten doodling for the recipe ...
Layout recipe:
Y papers from sassfralass
Y tag K&co
Y ribbon ~ taylored expressions
Y rub-ons ~ heidi grace
Y letters ~ foam thickers
Y stamp ~ amuse
Cupcake Recipe....

these are quite yummy....especially with a peppermint mocha!
Enjoy!. Tx

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Ooh yum! Gorgeous LO
x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oooooo they look so yummy! ! Great layout too!!

I love Brothers & Sisters too...still have the one from last week to watch!!

Hugs, Kelly

Saturday, 21 February 2009

saturday sprinkles & candy cane cupcakes!

wow another week gone...can't believe that next week is the end of february .... today is a lovely crisp sunny day and i'm posting a layout of christmas cupcakes!!!... thursday evening whilst watching ER, Brothers & Sisters & Without a Trace ( IYmore 4 tv!!)..instead of languishing on the sofa I was inspired to scrap my Peppermint Candy Cane Cupcakes. I tried 2 new things on this layout...I coloured my own title, by stamping some white foam thickers and handwritten doodling for the recipe ...
Layout recipe:
Y papers from sassfralass
Y tag K&co
Y ribbon ~ taylored expressions
Y rub-ons ~ heidi grace
Y letters ~ foam thickers
Y stamp ~ amuse
Cupcake Recipe....

these are quite yummy....especially with a peppermint mocha!
Enjoy!. Tx

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Ooh yum! Gorgeous LO
x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oooooo they look so yummy! ! Great layout too!!

I love Brothers & Sisters too...still have the one from last week to watch!!

Hugs, Kelly