Saturday, 21 February 2009

Bellas work collection!

This week over on Cupcake Craft Challenge was the challenge to alter something... i like a bit of altering! ... what started with me altering an old mint tin to store my ipod in resulted in a little collection of necessities for my journey to work! helped along with the fabulous Bella collection and Be Merry papers from Minds Eye. I loved these papers at christmas and have used them here....
So my work collection consists of :~
Y Coffee cup
Y Ipod holder
Y Notebook
Y Bookmark
Talking of journey to work, this weeks book to eat has been Second Chance by Jane Green. I read misgiving reviews about this book, but was hooked from the first page, ...anyone who has searched friends reunited (or other sites) looking for the people that you shared your youth with will enjoy this book, 4 friends reunited by tragedy sharing the 20 years since school....this book is so much more then chick lit...i loved it.

I am so lucky still to have my school friends as a major feature in my life, and would be lost without them, they are so much more to me than friends they are truly the family that i chose myself! love & hugs Tx

7 comments:

clare said...

hi hun
WOW..love what you have done here...what great idea's..im loving those Bella images..and the papers are just so yummy..don't won any of her stamps yet!but hopefully very soon.
thannks for pooping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment..much apperciatedxx good luck with challenge hugs clare xx
hope your having a great weekendx

Vickie said...

Oooh your journey "essentials"look fab!
I loved Second Chance too :o)
Hope you're enjoying the weekend X

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, these are great, especially love that tin!!

Sarah said...

Fantastic! I love the images and the papers! Really useful too! Thanks for your comment!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous set Teresa!! love the papers and colors, so pretty, lots of work, but it looks awesome!!

Hugs for a super week!!

Kelly

Wendy said...

Wow Tersea some great projects
Wendy x

Sharon said...

Oh WOW! Whata fantastic idea - they are all gorgeous! but I especially like your thermos mug!!

PS Teresa can you tell me how you get the small coloured hearts in your blog posts beside the supply lists.
Thanks
x

Saturday, 21 February 2009

Bellas work collection!

This week over on Cupcake Craft Challenge was the challenge to alter something... i like a bit of altering! ... what started with me altering an old mint tin to store my ipod in resulted in a little collection of necessities for my journey to work! helped along with the fabulous Bella collection and Be Merry papers from Minds Eye. I loved these papers at christmas and have used them here....
So my work collection consists of :~
Y Coffee cup
Y Ipod holder
Y Notebook
Y Bookmark
Talking of journey to work, this weeks book to eat has been Second Chance by Jane Green. I read misgiving reviews about this book, but was hooked from the first page, ...anyone who has searched friends reunited (or other sites) looking for the people that you shared your youth with will enjoy this book, 4 friends reunited by tragedy sharing the 20 years since school....this book is so much more then chick lit...i loved it.

I am so lucky still to have my school friends as a major feature in my life, and would be lost without them, they are so much more to me than friends they are truly the family that i chose myself! love & hugs Tx

7 comments:

clare said...

hi hun
WOW..love what you have done here...what great idea's..im loving those Bella images..and the papers are just so yummy..don't won any of her stamps yet!but hopefully very soon.
thannks for pooping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment..much apperciatedxx good luck with challenge hugs clare xx
hope your having a great weekendx

Vickie said...

Oooh your journey "essentials"look fab!
I loved Second Chance too :o)
Hope you're enjoying the weekend X

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, these are great, especially love that tin!!

Sarah said...

Fantastic! I love the images and the papers! Really useful too! Thanks for your comment!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous set Teresa!! love the papers and colors, so pretty, lots of work, but it looks awesome!!

Hugs for a super week!!

Kelly

Wendy said...

Wow Tersea some great projects
Wendy x

Sharon said...

Oh WOW! Whata fantastic idea - they are all gorgeous! but I especially like your thermos mug!!

PS Teresa can you tell me how you get the small coloured hearts in your blog posts beside the supply lists.
Thanks
x