Thursday, 7 May 2009

something to brighten my day!......


This week my life has been very much 1 step forward and 2 very large steps backwards, ...however I have one very yummy reason to smile tonight and that is ....... the return of the gorgeous Mr Clooney to ER. I was given some duff information some weeks ago and waited in anticipation for him to show, alas he stood me up! ... however he has waited just when I need a huge lift, there he is in his scrubs looking very scrummy! Here are a few reasons why we were glued to ER! ..YYYY Doug & Carol YYYY..

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Yummy Yummy! I saw this episode advertised and I think I'll watch too. I gave up on ER a few years ago as I had too much other TV progs to watch and needed to prioritise LOL

Kelly Schelske said...

Definitely smiling!! I hope you are well T!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sammi said...

*BIG HUGS*
thinking of you

Erika said...

Woof woof!

Erika said...

Woof woof!
You so have great taste!

Thursday, 7 May 2009

something to brighten my day!......


This week my life has been very much 1 step forward and 2 very large steps backwards, ...however I have one very yummy reason to smile tonight and that is ....... the return of the gorgeous Mr Clooney to ER. I was given some duff information some weeks ago and waited in anticipation for him to show, alas he stood me up! ... however he has waited just when I need a huge lift, there he is in his scrubs looking very scrummy! Here are a few reasons why we were glued to ER! ..YYYY Doug & Carol YYYY..

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Yummy Yummy! I saw this episode advertised and I think I'll watch too. I gave up on ER a few years ago as I had too much other TV progs to watch and needed to prioritise LOL

Kelly Schelske said...

Definitely smiling!! I hope you are well T!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sammi said...

*BIG HUGS*
thinking of you

Erika said...

Woof woof!

Erika said...

Woof woof!
You so have great taste!