Sunday, 3 May 2009

Thanks & Friendship...

It has really amazed me the kindness and thoughtfulness shown over the past month ... my friends have been fantastic, and i'm taking each day as it comes. I have this huge void in my life which i'm trying to fill, so i've been challenged to write my own "Things to Do" list. As most of you know I had worked through gramps's list over the last couple of years, which bought him lots of joy. There was just a couple left, which I will complete in his memory.... one is to go to Chelsea Flower Show and the other is Carol's at Westminster. Unknown to this my friend has booked us tickets for the flower show this year...so i'm off there very soon... it will be difficult but i'm glad to be going.
... So here are a few from my list:
Y Hampton Court
Y Borough Market
Y Columbia Road Flower Market
Y Little Venice Canal Trip
Y Thames River cruise to Kew Gardens
Y Portobello road
To document my favorite ingredients of london i've set up a new blog just for my ramblings.... here, Recipes of London Life. I am trying to update it weekly! ... as you can see I've not scrapped anything, i've lost my oomph at the moment, but at least i am looking forward. This week on arrival at work this was on my desk- the hummingbird bakery
i am still fluctuating between insomnia and narcolepsy, which can be a challenge at times, especially when sitting at my desk! so this has been great reading ... hugs Tx

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Just popping on to say hello Teresa. Your Gramps' last few years have been so enriched with what you have done together.
I will pop over to your London blog too.
Take care.
Hugs
Sharon
x

Erika said...

Thinking of you Teresa.
I like to think that he'll be watching over you keeping an eye on all you are doing.
Take care and big squishy cyber hugs heading your way from dreich and damp Scotland, xx.

Florence and Mary said...

Such a great idea for your to do list over london, I have something similar.

I've just begrudgingly returned the Hummingbird Bakery book to the library and added it to my Amazon wish list to purchase when I have some spare ££££!

Victoria x

Sunday, 3 May 2009

Thanks & Friendship...

It has really amazed me the kindness and thoughtfulness shown over the past month ... my friends have been fantastic, and i'm taking each day as it comes. I have this huge void in my life which i'm trying to fill, so i've been challenged to write my own "Things to Do" list. As most of you know I had worked through gramps's list over the last couple of years, which bought him lots of joy. There was just a couple left, which I will complete in his memory.... one is to go to Chelsea Flower Show and the other is Carol's at Westminster. Unknown to this my friend has booked us tickets for the flower show this year...so i'm off there very soon... it will be difficult but i'm glad to be going.
... So here are a few from my list:
Y Hampton Court
Y Borough Market
Y Columbia Road Flower Market
Y Little Venice Canal Trip
Y Thames River cruise to Kew Gardens
Y Portobello road
To document my favorite ingredients of london i've set up a new blog just for my ramblings.... here, Recipes of London Life. I am trying to update it weekly! ... as you can see I've not scrapped anything, i've lost my oomph at the moment, but at least i am looking forward. This week on arrival at work this was on my desk- the hummingbird bakery
i am still fluctuating between insomnia and narcolepsy, which can be a challenge at times, especially when sitting at my desk! so this has been great reading ... hugs Tx

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Just popping on to say hello Teresa. Your Gramps' last few years have been so enriched with what you have done together.
I will pop over to your London blog too.
Take care.
Hugs
Sharon
x

Erika said...

Thinking of you Teresa.
I like to think that he'll be watching over you keeping an eye on all you are doing.
Take care and big squishy cyber hugs heading your way from dreich and damp Scotland, xx.

Florence and Mary said...

Such a great idea for your to do list over london, I have something similar.

I've just begrudgingly returned the Hummingbird Bakery book to the library and added it to my Amazon wish list to purchase when I have some spare ££££!

Victoria x