Sunday, 14 March 2010

Much Love on Mums day!

today it's mothers day ...so a time to say thank you and show you care.... I dropped a little bag of treats over to my mum this morning on route to the cemetery with some flowers for my nan.
Mothers day always brings an array of emotion for me, as i don't have a normal mother/daughter relationship with mum, but that doesn't mean that i love her any less. So Much Love & Thanks on Mothers Day.

Whilst life laundering a cupboard the other day, I came upon my cousins wedding photo's. Inside was a photograph of me, my nan & my mum, I think this is the only photo I have of the 3 of us together.... (it was many years ago and please excuse the awful peach bridesmaid dress!)...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a gorgeous dress! And fabby 80's hair! You haven't changed a bit actually :) (well apart from hair colour!)
You do look like your Nan don't you?

Florence and Mary said...

Great photo!!!!!

I'm glad to hear you've started cleaning out your cupboards!! ;o)

Victoria x

Kissed by an Angel said...

What a lovely photo, fond memories on Mothers Day!!
xxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Teresa!!

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Much Love on Mums day!

today it's mothers day ...so a time to say thank you and show you care.... I dropped a little bag of treats over to my mum this morning on route to the cemetery with some flowers for my nan.
Mothers day always brings an array of emotion for me, as i don't have a normal mother/daughter relationship with mum, but that doesn't mean that i love her any less. So Much Love & Thanks on Mothers Day.

Whilst life laundering a cupboard the other day, I came upon my cousins wedding photo's. Inside was a photograph of me, my nan & my mum, I think this is the only photo I have of the 3 of us together.... (it was many years ago and please excuse the awful peach bridesmaid dress!)...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a gorgeous dress! And fabby 80's hair! You haven't changed a bit actually :) (well apart from hair colour!)
You do look like your Nan don't you?

Florence and Mary said...

Great photo!!!!!

I'm glad to hear you've started cleaning out your cupboards!! ;o)

Victoria x

Kissed by an Angel said...

What a lovely photo, fond memories on Mothers Day!!
xxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Teresa!!