Sunday, 7 March 2010

Fun, Flicks & Friendship.....

just about sums up my weekend....2 trips to the cinema, a party and spending some long overdue time with some friends... as most of you are aware work has consumed my life since Christmas, but hopefully there seems to be some reprieve on the horizon and I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel!.. hooray!
This weekend saw my friend Chris celebrate her birthday, I haven't seen too much of her since the new year. I had hoped to take her for lunch last week, but alas i had the day off but she didn't, I'm sure we will make up for it at a later date. She did have friends over for drinks & nibbles Saturday. I popped in for a couple of hours and it was lovely to see everyone. For the lady that has everything, she it quite challenging to buy for!... so I put together a " Girls Night In" box, with some lovely Liz Claiborne PJ's, a couple of chick flick DVD's, a bottle of rose wine & a big bar of yummy Galaxy cookie crumble chocolate! (think Galaxy with oreos!)... for a relaxing night in (she doesn't get many of those!).. so Belated Birthday Wishes my dear friend.... Txx

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Now how have I missed this new Galaxy chocolate bar??!!? I'm hunting one down tomorrow!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

sounds like the ideal present! Just perfect for your friend! Now you need to have a relaxing night in yourself hunny! you work too hard!

Archies Mum said...

What a lovely present idea, your friend must of loved it. Wish I thought of present ideas like that x

Sunday, 7 March 2010

Fun, Flicks & Friendship.....

just about sums up my weekend....2 trips to the cinema, a party and spending some long overdue time with some friends... as most of you are aware work has consumed my life since Christmas, but hopefully there seems to be some reprieve on the horizon and I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel!.. hooray!
This weekend saw my friend Chris celebrate her birthday, I haven't seen too much of her since the new year. I had hoped to take her for lunch last week, but alas i had the day off but she didn't, I'm sure we will make up for it at a later date. She did have friends over for drinks & nibbles Saturday. I popped in for a couple of hours and it was lovely to see everyone. For the lady that has everything, she it quite challenging to buy for!... so I put together a " Girls Night In" box, with some lovely Liz Claiborne PJ's, a couple of chick flick DVD's, a bottle of rose wine & a big bar of yummy Galaxy cookie crumble chocolate! (think Galaxy with oreos!)... for a relaxing night in (she doesn't get many of those!).. so Belated Birthday Wishes my dear friend.... Txx

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Now how have I missed this new Galaxy chocolate bar??!!? I'm hunting one down tomorrow!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

sounds like the ideal present! Just perfect for your friend! Now you need to have a relaxing night in yourself hunny! you work too hard!

Archies Mum said...

What a lovely present idea, your friend must of loved it. Wish I thought of present ideas like that x