Sunday, 21 March 2010

Spring Cleaned Blog.....

and an afternoon of indulgence!..... I lulled myself into a false sense of security last week when i thought that the project that I was working on was wrapping up!... alas last week was 4am starts and 9pm finishes again and all day saturday!... no time for any fun.... The only highlight was apparently the sun shone!... so hopefully spring is around the corner.
This morning was cemetary and chores and this afternoon I will be catching up on replay on my Tv box!... It will consist of a bit of this, followed by some of this and maybe this! I am of course talking of Glee, which is currently my guilty indulgence!
This weeks book read has been the fabulous Love Letters by katie fforde, which has been fab, it will make you want to go to a book festival!... maybe a trip to hay-on-wye can be planned...mmm
have a fab sunday.... Tx

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Glee's so much fun isn't it! I brought the soundtrack for a friend but didn't give it to him until it was downloaded on my ipod!!

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I have that book, but not started it yet!! Looks like I'll have to now!!!
xxxx

Kelly said...

New blog is looking great hunni!
How funny our spring cleaning has even spread to our blogs!
I just watche dGlee for the first time today! Am thinking I have missed out a lot!!!!

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Spring Cleaned Blog.....

and an afternoon of indulgence!..... I lulled myself into a false sense of security last week when i thought that the project that I was working on was wrapping up!... alas last week was 4am starts and 9pm finishes again and all day saturday!... no time for any fun.... The only highlight was apparently the sun shone!... so hopefully spring is around the corner.
This morning was cemetary and chores and this afternoon I will be catching up on replay on my Tv box!... It will consist of a bit of this, followed by some of this and maybe this! I am of course talking of Glee, which is currently my guilty indulgence!
This weeks book read has been the fabulous Love Letters by katie fforde, which has been fab, it will make you want to go to a book festival!... maybe a trip to hay-on-wye can be planned...mmm
have a fab sunday.... Tx

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Glee's so much fun isn't it! I brought the soundtrack for a friend but didn't give it to him until it was downloaded on my ipod!!

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

I have that book, but not started it yet!! Looks like I'll have to now!!!
xxxx

Kelly said...

New blog is looking great hunni!
How funny our spring cleaning has even spread to our blogs!
I just watche dGlee for the first time today! Am thinking I have missed out a lot!!!!