Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Déjeuner à Paris

Lunch in Paris!.... is where I am today! My two oldest friends & I are off to Paris for the day, for a spot of Shopping, a stroll down the Seine and some Champagne!
We have all been friends since school and all reach the big 40 this year, so what better way to celebrate!
The invitations have been sent, and the bag packed!
Please check out my Paris inspired bargains from work.
  • Longchamp Travel bag  £59 ~£26
  • Cath Kidston travel document holder £12 ~ £8
  • Cath Kidston camera case ~ £8 ~ £4
  • Lanvin Navy leather clutch (which is yummy) was £165 bargain price £24, how could i not buy it. It is soooo yummy!
Hope to pick up some goodies in Paris!..... watch this space.

au revoir

3 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Bon voyage you lucky thing. Hope you have an amazing time. I don't know how you do it but you are so lucky with the bargains. So love all your goodies you've bought. x

Pennyblossoms said...

I'm sure you have had a lovely time. What a fabulous thing to do!
You are making me think I need to do a 50 @ 50 list-better get a wiggle on!
And a great selection of bargain goodies...not envious of the Lanvin clutch at all!!
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

Hope you had a fabulous day in Paris, I'll expect lot's of photos

Victoria xx

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Déjeuner à Paris

Lunch in Paris!.... is where I am today! My two oldest friends & I are off to Paris for the day, for a spot of Shopping, a stroll down the Seine and some Champagne!
We have all been friends since school and all reach the big 40 this year, so what better way to celebrate!
The invitations have been sent, and the bag packed!
Please check out my Paris inspired bargains from work.
  • Longchamp Travel bag  £59 ~£26
  • Cath Kidston travel document holder £12 ~ £8
  • Cath Kidston camera case ~ £8 ~ £4
  • Lanvin Navy leather clutch (which is yummy) was £165 bargain price £24, how could i not buy it. It is soooo yummy!
Hope to pick up some goodies in Paris!..... watch this space.

au revoir

3 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Bon voyage you lucky thing. Hope you have an amazing time. I don't know how you do it but you are so lucky with the bargains. So love all your goodies you've bought. x

Pennyblossoms said...

I'm sure you have had a lovely time. What a fabulous thing to do!
You are making me think I need to do a 50 @ 50 list-better get a wiggle on!
And a great selection of bargain goodies...not envious of the Lanvin clutch at all!!
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

Hope you had a fabulous day in Paris, I'll expect lot's of photos

Victoria xx