Monday, 19 July 2010

It's Cupcake O'clock....

it's that time of the day!.... Lola's Cupcake flavour of the month is Pimms!....what a perfect summer cupcake, this was left on my desk this afternoon after a particularly challenging morning, and I need to say for a Pimms fan this is a must!... if only I was picnicking in the park at the time.
Along with Pimms cupcakes, Lola's have launched a decorate your own pack... available online and through is outlets in Selfridges & Knightsbridge..... glitter & sprinkles how cute...
Also coveting this month, is this mouthwatering cake stand and tins from Next's new collection.... these most certainly have my name written all over them, especially the stand, how yummy is this, in fact I'm loving it all!
I have also fallen in love with this caravan at Enjoy cupcakes......

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm loving the sound of a pimms cupcake!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

Yummy! I'm considering sneaking off to Selfridges tomorrow when I'm supposed to be working just to get one!!!

Monday, 19 July 2010

It's Cupcake O'clock....

it's that time of the day!.... Lola's Cupcake flavour of the month is Pimms!....what a perfect summer cupcake, this was left on my desk this afternoon after a particularly challenging morning, and I need to say for a Pimms fan this is a must!... if only I was picnicking in the park at the time.
Along with Pimms cupcakes, Lola's have launched a decorate your own pack... available online and through is outlets in Selfridges & Knightsbridge..... glitter & sprinkles how cute...
Also coveting this month, is this mouthwatering cake stand and tins from Next's new collection.... these most certainly have my name written all over them, especially the stand, how yummy is this, in fact I'm loving it all!
I have also fallen in love with this caravan at Enjoy cupcakes......

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm loving the sound of a pimms cupcake!

Victoria x

Kelly said...

Yummy! I'm considering sneaking off to Selfridges tomorrow when I'm supposed to be working just to get one!!!