Friday, 23 July 2010

Friday 5 ~ Childhood TV

This weeks friday 5 is childhood TV, so here's my 5 in no particular order:
1) Blue Peter, earliest memories was of Lesley Judd, John Noakes and Peter Purvis along with Shep & Petra the dogs. I loved Blue Peter,sticky back plastic, washing up liquid bottles and 'here's one I made earlier ' are part of my fondest memories and collecting tin foil for the Guide Dogs for the blind appeal!
2) Top Cat.... what a cool dude this cat was.... can you name all the gang? and click on the link for the fab theme tune!
3) Grange Hill ~ Tucker Jenkins made school look so cool, and how many girls wanted to be like Trisha Yates. I went to a local comprehensive and we could of staged our own Grange Hill!
4) Multi Coloured swap shop ~ Saturday mornings you were either a swap shop fan or a Tiswas fan.... it was MCSS for me, always loved the outside broadcasts because something always went wrong!
5) Dangermouse.... how fab was he!... my fav was
of course Penfold.
check out the Friday 5 girls for theirs (links on the side bar)......

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I wanted to be a Blue Peter presenter when I was younger!

Victoria x

Archies Mum said...

Do you also remember "Why Don't You" I used to love that programme

Caroline said...

Swap Shop - I used to love that programme! And Top Cat - I'd totally forgotten about that one!

Friday, 23 July 2010

Friday 5 ~ Childhood TV

This weeks friday 5 is childhood TV, so here's my 5 in no particular order:
1) Blue Peter, earliest memories was of Lesley Judd, John Noakes and Peter Purvis along with Shep & Petra the dogs. I loved Blue Peter,sticky back plastic, washing up liquid bottles and 'here's one I made earlier ' are part of my fondest memories and collecting tin foil for the Guide Dogs for the blind appeal!
2) Top Cat.... what a cool dude this cat was.... can you name all the gang? and click on the link for the fab theme tune!
3) Grange Hill ~ Tucker Jenkins made school look so cool, and how many girls wanted to be like Trisha Yates. I went to a local comprehensive and we could of staged our own Grange Hill!
4) Multi Coloured swap shop ~ Saturday mornings you were either a swap shop fan or a Tiswas fan.... it was MCSS for me, always loved the outside broadcasts because something always went wrong!
5) Dangermouse.... how fab was he!... my fav was
of course Penfold.
check out the Friday 5 girls for theirs (links on the side bar)......

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I wanted to be a Blue Peter presenter when I was younger!

Victoria x

Archies Mum said...

Do you also remember "Why Don't You" I used to love that programme

Caroline said...

Swap Shop - I used to love that programme! And Top Cat - I'd totally forgotten about that one!