Monday, 19 July 2010

Priscilla Drives again!

and so do I..... last week saw another night out with the fabulous Priscilla Queen of the Desert!... a few girls from work took me as an early birthday treat. We had a ball (the very large and glittery kind!) We were 8 rows back from the front and the view was fantastic, WOW I would die for the legs that some of those guys have!  Thanks girls a fun filled fab night for my pending 40th was had by all.
Also back driving this week was myself!....I have been without a car for a couple of years, after my previous was stolen, but my friends found me a little run around for the weekend.
alas, it isn't this!.... but it is Navy but says Fiesta instead of Aston Martin.... well a girl can dream!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Ford make Aston Martin's if that makes you feel any better!

Victoria x

Monday, 19 July 2010

Priscilla Drives again!

and so do I..... last week saw another night out with the fabulous Priscilla Queen of the Desert!... a few girls from work took me as an early birthday treat. We had a ball (the very large and glittery kind!) We were 8 rows back from the front and the view was fantastic, WOW I would die for the legs that some of those guys have!  Thanks girls a fun filled fab night for my pending 40th was had by all.
Also back driving this week was myself!....I have been without a car for a couple of years, after my previous was stolen, but my friends found me a little run around for the weekend.
alas, it isn't this!.... but it is Navy but says Fiesta instead of Aston Martin.... well a girl can dream!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Ford make Aston Martin's if that makes you feel any better!

Victoria x