Hoorah... Christmas countdown has officially begun!.... Starbucks Red Cups are here!
I'm so loving this years flavours.... I love the Peppermint Mocha I am a mint chocolate girl!
I am also very excited that Eggnog Latte has come across the pond.... this is my New York Christmas coffee !... gets me ready for my New York trip....
ps.. i have updated the cupcake for causes post with the winner of the giveaway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, 8 November 2010
The Red Cups are here!
Hoorah... Christmas countdown has officially begun!.... Starbucks Red Cups are here!
I'm so loving this years flavours.... I love the Peppermint Mocha I am a mint chocolate girl!
I am also very excited that Eggnog Latte has come across the pond.... this is my New York Christmas coffee !... gets me ready for my New York trip....
ps.. i have updated the cupcake for causes post with the winner of the giveaway.
I'm so loving this years flavours.... I love the Peppermint Mocha I am a mint chocolate girl!
I am also very excited that Eggnog Latte has come across the pond.... this is my New York Christmas coffee !... gets me ready for my New York trip....
ps.. i have updated the cupcake for causes post with the winner of the giveaway.
2 comments:
- Victoria - Florence and Mary said...
-
It really is Christmas now!!! I can't wait to get my first gingerbread latte at the weekend!
Victoria xxx -
10 November 2010 at 20:16
- Kelly said...
-
Yay! I had a skinny latte on friday in a red cup! it tasted soo much better I'm sure!!
-
15 November 2010 at 21:57
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It really is Christmas now!!! I can't wait to get my first gingerbread latte at the weekend!
Victoria xxx
Yay! I had a skinny latte on friday in a red cup! it tasted soo much better I'm sure!!
Post a Comment