Sunday, 10 July 2011

5 things to blog!

Apologies for lack of blogging, life's been a bit busy!... In the last two weeks I've been mostly working!... In between work, I've spent;
1. A night at the theatre watching Pygmalion.
2. Met & had a lovely chat & coffee with the author Ali McNamara
3. Time with friends & family chilling & catching up
4. Baking & cake making including Take That cupcakes!
And finally 5.Spent a fabulous night picnicing & partying at Take That gig at Wembley.



Blog posts to follow for all...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Tx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Love the TT cupcakes!

Did you enjoy the concert? Everyone said it was fabulous. I was supposed to go Friday but gave my ticket to my mum as it was too much the night before the polo!

Victoria xx

Sunday, 10 July 2011

5 things to blog!

Apologies for lack of blogging, life's been a bit busy!... In the last two weeks I've been mostly working!... In between work, I've spent;
1. A night at the theatre watching Pygmalion.
2. Met & had a lovely chat & coffee with the author Ali McNamara
3. Time with friends & family chilling & catching up
4. Baking & cake making including Take That cupcakes!
And finally 5.Spent a fabulous night picnicing & partying at Take That gig at Wembley.



Blog posts to follow for all...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Tx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Love the TT cupcakes!

Did you enjoy the concert? Everyone said it was fabulous. I was supposed to go Friday but gave my ticket to my mum as it was too much the night before the polo!

Victoria xx