Friday, 12 August 2011

couture,cake & culture chapter 2

The 2nd chapter of my afternoon/evening in London, involved a beautiful stroll through St James Park, followed by a quick bite to eat before embarking on an evening in the cultural Coliseum in London.
After leaving the Palace I had some time to kill before meeting up with my friend C, so I took a stroll through the park heading up towards Trafalgar Square.
 The views from St James park are lovely, either looking onto the Palace or up towards Horseguards parade which is back dropped by the London Eye... my favourite space in the park is the the birdkeepers cottage, which is delightful.... the pelicans are quite cute too!....
with time still on my side, a little rest and a couple of chapters from the kindle and I was revived for part 3!

No comments:

Friday, 12 August 2011

couture,cake & culture chapter 2

The 2nd chapter of my afternoon/evening in London, involved a beautiful stroll through St James Park, followed by a quick bite to eat before embarking on an evening in the cultural Coliseum in London.
After leaving the Palace I had some time to kill before meeting up with my friend C, so I took a stroll through the park heading up towards Trafalgar Square.
 The views from St James park are lovely, either looking onto the Palace or up towards Horseguards parade which is back dropped by the London Eye... my favourite space in the park is the the birdkeepers cottage, which is delightful.... the pelicans are quite cute too!....
with time still on my side, a little rest and a couple of chapters from the kindle and I was revived for part 3!

No comments: