Friday, 9 September 2011

Thighs,Teamwork & 10

I am of course referring to the game of Rugby!.. Well that's what Treats I look forward to! Today England kick off their first game in the Rugby World cup in New Zealand.
During August I got A ticket for the Twickenham game against Wales.... The best treat of the game, other than the win was the gorgeous Jonny Wilkinson in the 10 shirt... So as I soak up a little of the Italian sunshine.... Will be supporting the boys down under!..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Tx

No comments:

Friday, 9 September 2011

Thighs,Teamwork & 10

I am of course referring to the game of Rugby!.. Well that's what Treats I look forward to! Today England kick off their first game in the Rugby World cup in New Zealand.
During August I got A ticket for the Twickenham game against Wales.... The best treat of the game, other than the win was the gorgeous Jonny Wilkinson in the 10 shirt... So as I soak up a little of the Italian sunshine.... Will be supporting the boys down under!..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Tx

No comments: