Sunday, 19 February 2012

Cupcake treats...

It's been a while since I've blogged any cupcake treats, so here's a few recent finds and some cupcake treats from Christmas... Starting with the recent first, Primark (I can hear my friend clapping her hands together with glee, as I loath the shop! And the thought that I may have then been carting a brown bag around after said purchasing will have her chuckling lots!).. I love a jumble sale, but this seems to be the premise of Primarks store standards and I hate it,
But rant aside I did find some cupcake treats... Gift bags, cake stand and tea towels. (apologies for the non-ironed tea towel!).. The big cupcake bag was great for the gift bag of cupcake treats for my nieces 9th birthday... Along with her main present of some clothes & a game. I pulled together a cupcake goodie bag, complete with cupcake mix, Mary Berrys cupcake book, and some of the fabulous Emily Button cupcake craft treats from M&S ....

Next are a few treats from Christmas... I love a gadget so was really excited to see a cupcake pop maker & cupcake maker.. Have yet to try either but will keep you posted... Also in my cupcake stocking I got a copy of the fabulous Lola's cupcake cook book, some new cupcake spoons, mug & hot water bottle ( which has been much used in recent weeks during the cold spell!) and a gorgeous cupcake bakery cookie tin...

No comments:

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Cupcake treats...

It's been a while since I've blogged any cupcake treats, so here's a few recent finds and some cupcake treats from Christmas... Starting with the recent first, Primark (I can hear my friend clapping her hands together with glee, as I loath the shop! And the thought that I may have then been carting a brown bag around after said purchasing will have her chuckling lots!).. I love a jumble sale, but this seems to be the premise of Primarks store standards and I hate it,
But rant aside I did find some cupcake treats... Gift bags, cake stand and tea towels. (apologies for the non-ironed tea towel!).. The big cupcake bag was great for the gift bag of cupcake treats for my nieces 9th birthday... Along with her main present of some clothes & a game. I pulled together a cupcake goodie bag, complete with cupcake mix, Mary Berrys cupcake book, and some of the fabulous Emily Button cupcake craft treats from M&S ....

Next are a few treats from Christmas... I love a gadget so was really excited to see a cupcake pop maker & cupcake maker.. Have yet to try either but will keep you posted... Also in my cupcake stocking I got a copy of the fabulous Lola's cupcake cook book, some new cupcake spoons, mug & hot water bottle ( which has been much used in recent weeks during the cold spell!) and a gorgeous cupcake bakery cookie tin...

No comments: