One week in and I thought that as the decorations have now come down its time to give the blog a New Year spring clean for 2016.
I'm not a big fan of resolutions and don't really make any drastic changes until March when Spring starts to glimmer and I've come out of my work induced and seasonal hibernation.
Over the coming weeks I will share some of my plans for the coming year but mainly I will be sharing more of my adventures from New York and December.
I have a list of blog posts to write and schedule and a long list of Things To Do; however I am not going to stress like I have done previously.
2. Still sifting through the New York photo's.
3.Planning lots of blog posts and things in my new Heidi Swapp planner.
4. Kate Spade diary for 2016 and life looking fabulous on my desk.
5. Worked throughout Christmas; many days the tube was like a ghost train.
6. Cold nights are drawing in and soon time to get the hot water bottle out; taking inspiration from the Sky Bar.
7. Planning more trips to the Sky Garden throughout the year.
8. Sad to say farewell to the lovely decorations, especially those in Covent Garden and the fabulous chanel no5 snow globe.
9. Desk treats for 2016 are glorious in black and gold.
I received lots of lovely things for Christmas... here are a few with a re-occurring theme! New York!!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous start to 2016; I look forward to reading all of your adventures this coming year.