Sunday, 31 January 2016

Insta Love ~ January

So before we say goodbye to January I thought I would share some of the images on instagram that I have been loving during January.
  • allaboutkate - I met Kate a couple of years ago at a photo styling workshop and have avidly followed her instagram feed since, this elegant stylish january image sums up Kate perfectly. loving the Kikki K calendar.
  • This gorgeous archway framing Big Ben and a beautiful winter sky is stunning from sidd_bisht
  • leafycouture - this gorgeous wreath is full of winter florals, roses, succulents and gorgeous anemones. A new insta find this month, but one I am sure to share more of during the year.
  • For 4 days in January the Lumiere light festival came to London, with huge crowds it was difficult to see everything, The connaught's image of the lights in Regent Street capture the essence of the festival perfectly.
  • Brooklyncoffee not only serves fabulous coffee it also shares some great images of its coffee and the surrounding area.
  • My Instagram favourites wouldn't be complete without an image Mr Gandy!... my social media feeds were full of Mr G during January as he was everywhere for London mens collection and the launch of his new loungewear range with M&S. Loving the grey ensemble and hat in this image. 
  • Another instagram feed that is becoming a regular feature is valeriemckeehan illustrator. I love this styled shot of coffee favourites. delicious.
  • Not only is Dan Doherty a fabulous chef at Duck & Waffle he is also turning into a budding photographer, during January not only has he shared some delicious dishes but some very enviable and gorgeous sunrises. There is always some perks to being up very early and working 30 floors above the London streets.
  • Another new find for me in January is Melissa from milkthistles, this styled desk image for january ticks all of my likes and I have complete desk envy.
Blizzard Jonas struck many states of the United States in January and I adored all the snow images that sprinkled my insta feed and I had complete snow envy. Here are my favourites;
  • Snow ploughs captured in glorious tandem by russ_nyc. This is exactly how they are and appear by magic as soon as the snow arrives.
  • Soho street captured in glorious colour creating a picture postcard image from travelinglens
  • Central park captured in all its wintery gloriousness by friends of paulafitzherbert.
  • New Yorker hotel and streets from chief770
  • Wintery blue sky from craigsbeds in the heart of a night stroll in central park
  • A firefighter never gets a snow day!... times square & fire truck from rickycaciopponyc
  • Grand Central station from its instagram feed in stunning snow day splendour.
  • and finally another central park shot, this one at dusk from gigi.nyc
  • One of my absolute favourite things posted on the big Snow Day was the video clip of the giant Panda Tian Tian at the Smithsonian Zoo in Washington... this is just adorable.


Thankyou all for sharing such lovely images in January and kicking off 2016 so gorgeously.

This month I also caught up with sharing my festive favourites both here and stateside and also some of my #2015bestnine .
I hope you have had fun with my social media sunday loves... here's some from previous months... thank-you all that have featured for brightening my month with your gorgeous images ... I've loved them.

No comments:

Sunday, 31 January 2016

Insta Love ~ January

So before we say goodbye to January I thought I would share some of the images on instagram that I have been loving during January.
  • allaboutkate - I met Kate a couple of years ago at a photo styling workshop and have avidly followed her instagram feed since, this elegant stylish january image sums up Kate perfectly. loving the Kikki K calendar.
  • This gorgeous archway framing Big Ben and a beautiful winter sky is stunning from sidd_bisht
  • leafycouture - this gorgeous wreath is full of winter florals, roses, succulents and gorgeous anemones. A new insta find this month, but one I am sure to share more of during the year.
  • For 4 days in January the Lumiere light festival came to London, with huge crowds it was difficult to see everything, The connaught's image of the lights in Regent Street capture the essence of the festival perfectly.
  • Brooklyncoffee not only serves fabulous coffee it also shares some great images of its coffee and the surrounding area.
  • My Instagram favourites wouldn't be complete without an image Mr Gandy!... my social media feeds were full of Mr G during January as he was everywhere for London mens collection and the launch of his new loungewear range with M&S. Loving the grey ensemble and hat in this image. 
  • Another instagram feed that is becoming a regular feature is valeriemckeehan illustrator. I love this styled shot of coffee favourites. delicious.
  • Not only is Dan Doherty a fabulous chef at Duck & Waffle he is also turning into a budding photographer, during January not only has he shared some delicious dishes but some very enviable and gorgeous sunrises. There is always some perks to being up very early and working 30 floors above the London streets.
  • Another new find for me in January is Melissa from milkthistles, this styled desk image for january ticks all of my likes and I have complete desk envy.
Blizzard Jonas struck many states of the United States in January and I adored all the snow images that sprinkled my insta feed and I had complete snow envy. Here are my favourites;
  • Snow ploughs captured in glorious tandem by russ_nyc. This is exactly how they are and appear by magic as soon as the snow arrives.
  • Soho street captured in glorious colour creating a picture postcard image from travelinglens
  • Central park captured in all its wintery gloriousness by friends of paulafitzherbert.
  • New Yorker hotel and streets from chief770
  • Wintery blue sky from craigsbeds in the heart of a night stroll in central park
  • A firefighter never gets a snow day!... times square & fire truck from rickycaciopponyc
  • Grand Central station from its instagram feed in stunning snow day splendour.
  • and finally another central park shot, this one at dusk from gigi.nyc
  • One of my absolute favourite things posted on the big Snow Day was the video clip of the giant Panda Tian Tian at the Smithsonian Zoo in Washington... this is just adorable.


Thankyou all for sharing such lovely images in January and kicking off 2016 so gorgeously.

This month I also caught up with sharing my festive favourites both here and stateside and also some of my #2015bestnine .
I hope you have had fun with my social media sunday loves... here's some from previous months... thank-you all that have featured for brightening my month with your gorgeous images ... I've loved them.

No comments: