Favourites from Easter are:
* Easter Egg cookies beautifully decorated and styled by Peggy Porschen are just delicious.
* Dip Dyed blown eggs in gorgeous pastel hues simply styled by one of Nigella's favourites Mud Australia.
* A regular feature in my insta loves posts is the super talented Valerie Mckeehan - usually I am showcasing her chalkboard features but today its mini eggs and florals!
* Dan Doherty executive chef at one of my London favourites Duck & Waffle signature Easter dish this year was a delicious salted caramel hot cross ice-cream bun!! of my!!
* Yellow Spring florals in glorious display in The Berkeley - perfect for Easter.
* Claridges beautiful art deco Easter egg styled with daffodils from Mcqueen flowers - the most decadent of Easter treats.
* The most perfect Easter table setting from The Pottery Barn - #dreamhouse
* followed by the perfect Easter cake from Delicious magazine.... do love mini eggs on a cake
* My final Easter image is from across the pond of the Empire State building in stunning springs hues and blossoms from Noel at nyclovesnyc.
I hope that you have all had a lovely Easter, thank-you for posting such lovely images.
I hope that I can maintain this post as it is one of my favourites with the changes that Instagram are making to its social media platform from next week. Instagram will no longer be "Insta" and will be a little more fixed with only popular posts showing in your feed. I have switched 'notifications on' and hope not to miss my favourites....