Saturday, 26 March 2016

Spring garden in the Sky

Good Friday dawned bright and dry and I was determined to spend outside enjoying the start of Easter.Looking at the weather forecast it was going to be the best day of the holiday.
With this in mind I headed into London to grab some last minute Easter bits from Borough market and enjoy a walk along the river.
Taking a chance I stopped off at the Sky Garden to see if any 'walk-in' spaces were available and fortunately there were. I last visited the Sky Garden in January for breakfast when it was styled for Christmas and the winter months in greys and pinks.
The Gardens have had a makeover for Spring and were styled in glorious hues of yellow, blue and spring stripes.
The day was perfect for visiting this garden in the sky and the views across the city were stunning.
Views stretched from the east to west and north to south against a beautiful blue sky. Loved how beautiful the Tower of London looked nestled in is green moat.
With the weather being so good the Terrace space was open allowing the view to be even more spectacular onto the rive and across the city.
I am so pleased that I got to spend some of this beautiful day in this space, it really is becoming one of my favourite spaces in London and I look forward to returning in the summer to enjoy the space further. I thoroughly recommend Sky Garden as a place to visit and if planning any trips to the city then add this to your "London To Do" list



1 comment:

Gem said...

It really does look beautiful and those blue skies, gorgeous x x

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Spring garden in the Sky

Good Friday dawned bright and dry and I was determined to spend outside enjoying the start of Easter.Looking at the weather forecast it was going to be the best day of the holiday.
With this in mind I headed into London to grab some last minute Easter bits from Borough market and enjoy a walk along the river.
Taking a chance I stopped off at the Sky Garden to see if any 'walk-in' spaces were available and fortunately there were. I last visited the Sky Garden in January for breakfast when it was styled for Christmas and the winter months in greys and pinks.
The Gardens have had a makeover for Spring and were styled in glorious hues of yellow, blue and spring stripes.
The day was perfect for visiting this garden in the sky and the views across the city were stunning.
Views stretched from the east to west and north to south against a beautiful blue sky. Loved how beautiful the Tower of London looked nestled in is green moat.
With the weather being so good the Terrace space was open allowing the view to be even more spectacular onto the rive and across the city.
I am so pleased that I got to spend some of this beautiful day in this space, it really is becoming one of my favourite spaces in London and I look forward to returning in the summer to enjoy the space further. I thoroughly recommend Sky Garden as a place to visit and if planning any trips to the city then add this to your "London To Do" list



1 comment:

Gem said...

It really does look beautiful and those blue skies, gorgeous x x