Monday, 21 March 2016

Tv Treats ....

Its been some time since I shared some TV  treats that have kept me entertained during the last few weeks and one that I am really looking forward to for spring.
The Good Wife .... this programme has had me hooked since episode 1 of season 1 and now 7 seasons in I am halfway through the last season.
A fantastic legal, political series full of glamour, intrigue, seriously strong women and gorgeously suited men. Alicia; wife to politician Peter, returns to her legal profession shortly after her husband is outed for sleeping with call-girls. There marriage along with political aspirations is soon thrown into the public limelight.
Alicia hasn't played the victim wife and has had her own share of gorgeous men as well as her husband Mr Big!
John Le Carre's  The Night Manager on BBC has brightened many dull Sunday nights over the past 4 weeks; the gorgeous Tom Higgleston is proving to be a glorious hit on twitter!. A fabulous thriller with a fantastic cast.. catch it now on iplayer.
Something a little more tranquil for mid week is the delightful Grantchester.. never has a man in a dog collar got so many women swooning since Richard Chamberlain stalked across the plains of Australia in The Thorn Birds. This season opening with the vicar in his swimming trunks!... 
and finally one that I am really looking forward to returning is the Police internal investigations drama 'In the Line of Duty' a series that has had me hooked previously.
What have you been loving lately?..... Here's some of my previous TV treats.

No comments:

Monday, 21 March 2016

Tv Treats ....

Its been some time since I shared some TV  treats that have kept me entertained during the last few weeks and one that I am really looking forward to for spring.
The Good Wife .... this programme has had me hooked since episode 1 of season 1 and now 7 seasons in I am halfway through the last season.
A fantastic legal, political series full of glamour, intrigue, seriously strong women and gorgeously suited men. Alicia; wife to politician Peter, returns to her legal profession shortly after her husband is outed for sleeping with call-girls. There marriage along with political aspirations is soon thrown into the public limelight.
Alicia hasn't played the victim wife and has had her own share of gorgeous men as well as her husband Mr Big!
John Le Carre's  The Night Manager on BBC has brightened many dull Sunday nights over the past 4 weeks; the gorgeous Tom Higgleston is proving to be a glorious hit on twitter!. A fabulous thriller with a fantastic cast.. catch it now on iplayer.
Something a little more tranquil for mid week is the delightful Grantchester.. never has a man in a dog collar got so many women swooning since Richard Chamberlain stalked across the plains of Australia in The Thorn Birds. This season opening with the vicar in his swimming trunks!... 
and finally one that I am really looking forward to returning is the Police internal investigations drama 'In the Line of Duty' a series that has had me hooked previously.
What have you been loving lately?..... Here's some of my previous TV treats.

No comments: