Not sure
where May is whizzing to but I'm still playing catch-up with blog posts from
April!... at the end of April my friend and I spent a gorgeous evening being
dined in a beautiful restaurant with a menu by one of my hero chefs; the
fabulous Pierre Koffman.
As we had
an evening planned at the Royal Albert Hall, I had booked the pre-theatre menu
which allowed us to dine early. Koffman's is situated at The Berkeley in
Knightsbridge and is quite beautiful.
The
stunning floral displays continued into the restaurant and complimented the
beautiful décor.
With a Prix
Fixe menu to choose from I opted for Blue Cheese Flan with walnuts for
Hors-D'oeuvres, Pan Fried Skate wing with capers for Plats Principaux and Lemon
tart with Lemon Sorbet for Dessert all accompanied by a glass of champagne.
Everything was delicious, beautifully presented and the service amazing.
Koffman's was a first for both my friend and I and we both said that we would
definitely return again as we had enjoyed it so much.
I have
visited the Berkeley for afternoon tea a couple of times and will now ass Koffman's to my list of London musts!... thank you to all for such fabulous,
food, service and ambience.
1 comment:
Looks fabulous, and those flowers are just beautiful! x
Post a Comment