Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Goodbye April...

So I'm a little late in saying farewell to April, but life has been a little busy and stressful (something which I will share with you during May). April was a month of finding some time to continue my healthy lifestyle and enjoy the lighter mornings and evenings. I caught up with friends and made some new ones.
I spent a glorious Saturday exploring the village and heath of Hampstead which was a first for me and I loved it. I will share more of my makelight walk in May.

* I loved the lighter mornings and I'm now walking to the station through the park at least twice a week, the sunrises, ducks and sunsets are the perfect de-stress from work.
* Hampstead was beautiful, sprinkled with sunshine and yellow, perfect for this months blog palette.
April saw us move offices and we are now sharing a space with the Food buying teams, which lends itself to lots of samples!.. this lemon meringue and raspberry brownie from meringue girls were amazing (not great for the slimming world!!)
April had some cold spells, but signs of spring were everywhere and I enjoyed seeing the blossoms & spring flowers bloom.
A fabulous new space opened at work and I dined at the new Hemsley & Hemsley cafe. I had a lovely lunch with my 2 oldest besties which was filled with fun and lots of laughter. The Queen celebrated her 90th birthday and I spent an evening at the Albert Hall with my friend & Michael Bolton (guilty pleasure).
I hope you all had a fab April and a May filled with blossom, love, laughter and lots of fun.


No comments:

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Goodbye April...

So I'm a little late in saying farewell to April, but life has been a little busy and stressful (something which I will share with you during May). April was a month of finding some time to continue my healthy lifestyle and enjoy the lighter mornings and evenings. I caught up with friends and made some new ones.
I spent a glorious Saturday exploring the village and heath of Hampstead which was a first for me and I loved it. I will share more of my makelight walk in May.

* I loved the lighter mornings and I'm now walking to the station through the park at least twice a week, the sunrises, ducks and sunsets are the perfect de-stress from work.
* Hampstead was beautiful, sprinkled with sunshine and yellow, perfect for this months blog palette.
April saw us move offices and we are now sharing a space with the Food buying teams, which lends itself to lots of samples!.. this lemon meringue and raspberry brownie from meringue girls were amazing (not great for the slimming world!!)
April had some cold spells, but signs of spring were everywhere and I enjoyed seeing the blossoms & spring flowers bloom.
A fabulous new space opened at work and I dined at the new Hemsley & Hemsley cafe. I had a lovely lunch with my 2 oldest besties which was filled with fun and lots of laughter. The Queen celebrated her 90th birthday and I spent an evening at the Albert Hall with my friend & Michael Bolton (guilty pleasure).
I hope you all had a fab April and a May filled with blossom, love, laughter and lots of fun.


No comments: