May's instagram has been awash with images of Spring moving into Summer and a lot of my feed was filled with gorgeous pictures of blossom's and wisteria... I couldn't just pick one image so there are 9 of each along with 9 of the fun things that made me smile this month along with 9 gorgeous images of a fab launch from M&S!
- Oh My Gandy ticked lots of boxes with this image of Simon Le Bon, Yasmin and David Gandy at the recent Vogue 100 party.
- Love Claridges feed and their lobby florals were beautiful during May.
- Johnny Yonkers is one of my favourite photographers that shoots in and around New York, this stunning image of the One World Trade center in its birthday month is stunning.
- Sticking with New York, this image from the Empire State Building is lit purple & blue to honour those that have fallen within the line of duty for Police Memorial week.... beautiful.
- Blue bell love from Buildarocketbickers is captured perfectly.
- Fireworks captured over the bay of St Ives from my friend Ali Mcnamara is just fabulous... here week on the Cornwall coast is captured gloriously in her feed this month.
- A new feed for me this month, but with her glorious home covered in wisteria I have fallen in love with Charlotte_annefidler 's posts... how beautiful is this sunset.
- Georgianlondon's image of wisteria in charlbury is perfect....
- and finally Emily Quinton's image of her bouquet which she created 100 images from one bouquet on her Makelight account is lovely.
* katya_jackson - has captured the early blooms of blossom along with a lovely coordinated little fiat 500
* dancingwiththeflowers -bicycles and magnolia.. perfectly coordinated, a dreamy feed, so many lovely images.
* meanderingmacaron - another favourite feed.. whats not to love about blossom and little figaro's
* sparrowflu - Michael shoots some of the most beautiful images of London.. this blossom at St Pauls is stunning.
* nyclovesnyc - Noel's image of the cherry blossom at roosevelt island is fabulous. I love his images of new york.
* love this image that dc_explorer - captured of marine one flying past the Washington monument and the cherry blossom is fab.
* janemeans image of the blossom at the Notre Dame in Paris is delightful... a departure from her ribbns and wrapping, but have loved her images of her recent trips to Paris and Luxembourg. - wrapping around the world.
* Having visited the the_berkeley last month, their flowers are some of my favourites each month... how beautiful are these blossoms
* winsomelaiws is a travel food photographer and when Starbucks launched their spring cups, she captured it perfectly against a backdrop of cherry blossom.
Charlotte_annefidler wisteria covered house is just gorgeous in both daylight & dusk.
3. Love mrsjpage 's image of her wisteria and her gorgeous boxer Izzy... the look of indifference is just fabulous.
4. Elena's capture of a pink door behind the wisteria in Notting hill is stunning.
5. Love this shot of the wisteria in Cambridge by scwilder it is lovely.
6. Room with a view captured perfectly by amykatefelicity.
7.Georgianlondon's wisteria in London is perfect - this year it seems that the Wisteria has bloomed in abundance.
8. I couldn't post favourites without an image from Emily Quinton this house in Dulwich is delightful.
9, Final image is of Siobhaise the perfect pretty city london shot.
Thankyou all for sharing such lovely images during May, they have been beautiful, fun full of flowers, fauna & delicious men! With 3 instagram accounts now -@tcake31 for London life and things that I love,@tcaketess for planner, crafting & stationery happiness and my healthy eating journey on @tcakes_sw_adventure pop over and say hi... look forward to seeing what May brings on insta love.I hope you have had fun with my social media Sunday loves ... here's some from previous months...