Sunday, 8 May 2016

Hello May....

A little late with welcoming May, but hello. Life has been a little hectic and I will share more during May.
April finished a little warmer than it had started and the first week of May has been glorious.
I have some lovely things planned including a weekend trip to Lyon to watch the European Rugby Cup Final, another photography walk, and an evening with Beverley Knight.
I have a number of blog posts in draft to share including:
* my slimming world and walking adventures.
* my make-light walk through the heath & village of Hampstead
* continued adventures from New York and Washington
* my April make-over and evening with Michael Bolton
Regular posts will include the books that I have read during the month, my Instagram and social media favourites and share with you some of the slices of my life in London, home & the kits.
As you can see the blog has had a spring make-over from the yellows of April, to the blues and pinks of May.... heres to a fun filled month.

1 comment:

Gem said...

Wishing you a very happy and fun filled May x x

Sunday, 8 May 2016

Hello May....

A little late with welcoming May, but hello. Life has been a little hectic and I will share more during May.
April finished a little warmer than it had started and the first week of May has been glorious.
I have some lovely things planned including a weekend trip to Lyon to watch the European Rugby Cup Final, another photography walk, and an evening with Beverley Knight.
I have a number of blog posts in draft to share including:
* my slimming world and walking adventures.
* my make-light walk through the heath & village of Hampstead
* continued adventures from New York and Washington
* my April make-over and evening with Michael Bolton
Regular posts will include the books that I have read during the month, my Instagram and social media favourites and share with you some of the slices of my life in London, home & the kits.
As you can see the blog has had a spring make-over from the yellows of April, to the blues and pinks of May.... heres to a fun filled month.

1 comment:

Gem said...

Wishing you a very happy and fun filled May x x