Sunday, 6 July 2008

Cupcake catch-up!....cosmopolitans...


this week I am determined to try and catchup with some of my cupcake layouts.....i've got behind as my printer is broken.....but i've managed to get some done!....here is my Cosmopolitan Cupcakes...which i made for the Girls night out for the SATC film...it's very different to my usual 'controlled' style...but i'm liking it!...the papers are from the a Kit from sarah's cards....Rhonna Farrer French twist...this kit has been languishing in my stash pile!...in addition I stamped shoes on the paper alongside the words. This week I've started a Cupcake recipe swap on UKS...it's my first time at hosting a swap and i've been amazed by the response...I started with a group of 10 i'm now on my 2nd group...there are some very scrummy recipes! so watch this space. Tx

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Great page!! I really love it! :)Love the colours!! :)

Sunday, 6 July 2008

Cupcake catch-up!....cosmopolitans...


this week I am determined to try and catchup with some of my cupcake layouts.....i've got behind as my printer is broken.....but i've managed to get some done!....here is my Cosmopolitan Cupcakes...which i made for the Girls night out for the SATC film...it's very different to my usual 'controlled' style...but i'm liking it!...the papers are from the a Kit from sarah's cards....Rhonna Farrer French twist...this kit has been languishing in my stash pile!...in addition I stamped shoes on the paper alongside the words. This week I've started a Cupcake recipe swap on UKS...it's my first time at hosting a swap and i've been amazed by the response...I started with a group of 10 i'm now on my 2nd group...there are some very scrummy recipes! so watch this space. Tx

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Great page!! I really love it! :)Love the colours!! :)