Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Cupcake swap


wow where has the week gone....this week sees the completion of my cupcake recipe swap. I have now started to receive some of the ladies recipe cards and they are fab!...here is the label that i made each of the ladies to go with their swap.it's very simple but i've had 30 to make so didn't want to make it too complicated!..i've stamped some cupcake bits for them all as a thankyou..I will post my recipe images at the weekend. gramps is ok...although we've had some dramas with him keep forgetting things...think the weather's been too much for him this week. Work has been busy this week and the tube's been horrendous!...this weeks tube read has been the great Late Night Shopping, the follow -up to The Personal Shopper....great fun....other than the fab batman flick this is now on my Fun,Flicks & Friends list...The Duchess.....tonight i'm watching Burn up with the scrummy Rupert Penry Jones...mmmmmm

4 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Congrats on finishing the cupcake swap. So, what is next? LOL
I hope Gramps has a good week!!

Vickie said...

Wow lucky swap recipients!
Came across this site and thought of you! Have a great weekend :o)

Mel said...

This swap sounds very interesting, I look forward to seeing your lovely work :0)

Sammi said...

Great card! I do love that stamp :)
Those swap recipients will be thrilled! hope the weather improves!!
*hugs*

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Cupcake swap


wow where has the week gone....this week sees the completion of my cupcake recipe swap. I have now started to receive some of the ladies recipe cards and they are fab!...here is the label that i made each of the ladies to go with their swap.it's very simple but i've had 30 to make so didn't want to make it too complicated!..i've stamped some cupcake bits for them all as a thankyou..I will post my recipe images at the weekend. gramps is ok...although we've had some dramas with him keep forgetting things...think the weather's been too much for him this week. Work has been busy this week and the tube's been horrendous!...this weeks tube read has been the great Late Night Shopping, the follow -up to The Personal Shopper....great fun....other than the fab batman flick this is now on my Fun,Flicks & Friends list...The Duchess.....tonight i'm watching Burn up with the scrummy Rupert Penry Jones...mmmmmm

4 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Congrats on finishing the cupcake swap. So, what is next? LOL
I hope Gramps has a good week!!

Vickie said...

Wow lucky swap recipients!
Came across this site and thought of you! Have a great weekend :o)

Mel said...

This swap sounds very interesting, I look forward to seeing your lovely work :0)

Sammi said...

Great card! I do love that stamp :)
Those swap recipients will be thrilled! hope the weather improves!!
*hugs*