Friday, 25 July 2008

scrummy cupcakes

well the cupcake recipes are nearly all in now...so lots of sorting at the weekend to put all the groups together....here are my cards that i've done...i've got 3 groups of 10 to sort ...they are yummy....

Jaffa Cake, Malteser & Tiramisu....the swap was to make 10 cards double sided....i'm really pleased with them.


I found an American crafts 6x6 album hidden in my stash last night so i'm going to alter the front and store all my cards in it.....i've really enjoyed hosting this swap....thanks ladies Tx

2 comments:

Sammi said...

the cards look fab!!
How fun!

Kat said...

Those recipe cards are yummie!! Gives me a good idea what to do for our Christmas Cupcake Recipe swap! :) Thanks for posting your link, Teresa.

Now... off to bed, otherwise I am getting totally hungry with all those cupcakes!! :D

Friday, 25 July 2008

scrummy cupcakes

well the cupcake recipes are nearly all in now...so lots of sorting at the weekend to put all the groups together....here are my cards that i've done...i've got 3 groups of 10 to sort ...they are yummy....

Jaffa Cake, Malteser & Tiramisu....the swap was to make 10 cards double sided....i'm really pleased with them.


I found an American crafts 6x6 album hidden in my stash last night so i'm going to alter the front and store all my cards in it.....i've really enjoyed hosting this swap....thanks ladies Tx

2 comments:

Sammi said...

the cards look fab!!
How fun!

Kat said...

Those recipe cards are yummie!! Gives me a good idea what to do for our Christmas Cupcake Recipe swap! :) Thanks for posting your link, Teresa.

Now... off to bed, otherwise I am getting totally hungry with all those cupcakes!! :D