Thursday, 17 July 2008

mamma mia!


Just a quick post.....have just got home from seeing Mamma Mia and its fab!!...I have laughed so much I nearly peed my pants!!....Meryl Streep is fab, Pierece Brosnan is scrummy and Julie Walters steals the show!....was quite sceptical about this film, as I wasn't sure that it was my 'thing'. I am a 'little' controlled but it was just great. I've sung & laughed hysterically for 2 hours!...so not me!....my gay friend who i went with wanted to get his platforms and spandex out!...will definitely see it again a great feel goo fun film. Tx

2 comments:

Sammi said...

sounds fun! think I have to see it :)

I love your new background :)

hope you are well! Hope Gramps is OK!

Sammi
xxx

Monica said...

I went to see this movie Friday Night and LOVED LOVED it!! What a fun time!

Thursday, 17 July 2008

mamma mia!


Just a quick post.....have just got home from seeing Mamma Mia and its fab!!...I have laughed so much I nearly peed my pants!!....Meryl Streep is fab, Pierece Brosnan is scrummy and Julie Walters steals the show!....was quite sceptical about this film, as I wasn't sure that it was my 'thing'. I am a 'little' controlled but it was just great. I've sung & laughed hysterically for 2 hours!...so not me!....my gay friend who i went with wanted to get his platforms and spandex out!...will definitely see it again a great feel goo fun film. Tx

2 comments:

Sammi said...

sounds fun! think I have to see it :)

I love your new background :)

hope you are well! Hope Gramps is OK!

Sammi
xxx

Monica said...

I went to see this movie Friday Night and LOVED LOVED it!! What a fun time!